• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Forbidden1

csgo
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    omfg this is so annoying still said "data could not be read" seriously buffy what do i doo!!!!

Amaki

Angel of Death
    Years
  • I like the game so far, its almost like how Pokemon are suppost to be like, I have a few questions first tho

do you have a list of all the pokemon not just the legendary...

and about the legendary you have all kinds of places to put them, how about you make it like all the pokemon games before where like, they rest in an area, but you cant catch them, or get to them intill you do a special thing,

for example you can't find mew till you've caught mewtwo(or defeted) I know its scripting, but its an idea right?

Years
  • I like the game so far, its almost like how Pokemon are suppost to be like, I have a few questions first tho

do you have a list of all the pokemon not just the legendary...

and about the legendary you have all kinds of places to put them, how about you make it like all the pokemon games before where like, they rest in an area, but you cant catch them, or get to them intill you do a special thing,

for example you can't find mew till you've caught mewtwo(or defeted) I know its scripting, but its an idea right?

Yeah, well i'm sure he wants to do that, but diamond and pearl hacking is still new, and we cannot master the scripts and new maps yet, so it will take some time before we can do that.
    Besides there are not many programs to hack D/P so...

Amaki

Angel of Death
    Years
  • Yeah, well i'm sure he wants to do that, but diamond and pearl hacking is still new, and we cannot master the scripts and new maps yet, so it will take some time before we can do that.
    Besides there are not many programs to hack D/P so...

ya I guess, I'll keep my eye out for any freelancer that makes a good d/p hacking device

Good luck all the same, I love the game so far, (Final able to make my dream teams without impossible trading lol)

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
    Years
  • Shadow Pokemon

In the next version all legendary pokemon are "shadow pokemon"(not the same like in the gamecube games!),and i have the idea to change there types (and give them a few more/different attacks).
    Which type should they get???
    a: only ??? (no weakness, as per Colloseum/GoD) (my favourite ;))(The Legendary 5(Elite 4) would become much stonger with ??? type pokemon )
    b: one of their old types and an additional one e.g.: ???,ghost,dark
    c: Dark/Ghost (like Sableye or Spiritorb) (The Legendary 5(Elite 4) would become much stonger with ??? type pokemon )
    d: old types (no changes)
    What do you think???

Last edited:

Amaki

Angel of Death
    Years
  • personally it sounds like a strech, don't try to over do it, but we'll never know till you work it out... but ya give it a try, maybe you should make that for like your second (e4 fight) and on, so they have end game things to try out lol

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2015
    I've been playing this hack for awhile now, just to kill time. I'd like to see this hack develop into a better and nicer hack. :]

You also, might wanna put up where we can catch the legendaries. It's frustrating, not knowing where to catch Lugia, Ho-oh etc.

Last edited:

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
    Years
  • I've been playing this hack for awhile now, just to kill time. I'd like to see this hack develop into a better and nicer hack. :]

You also, might wanna put up where we can catch the legendaries. It's frustrating, not knowing where to catch Lugia, Ho-oh etc.
    theres a text file named "the legendary pokemon.txt"(place of every legendary pokemon) and in a while a complete pokemon list.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2009
    the name is a little violent dont you think. not exactly a good pokemon game name. but it looks cool being able to catch all 493 pokemon! (I HATE NINTENDO EVENTS they never come to europe)

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    ugh.. just some pallette/hex edits to change the overworlds colors, is basically all youve done, and some trainer edits, and trainer area/ pokemon area, maybe different orders of things, but still if someone did this with emerald everyone would pour spam into its thread, i realize this is the start of d/p/p hacking, but i dislike how its even called a hack when its truly just a mod.. and not much of one at that, dont get me wrong though, i realize you must've obviously put very much work into this..

Amaki

Angel of Death
    Years
  • ugh.. just some pallette/hex edits to change the overworlds colors, is basically all youve done, and some trainer edits, and trainer area/ pokemon area, maybe different orders of things, but still if someone did this with emerald everyone would pour spam into its thread, i realize this is the start of d/p/p hacking, but i dislike how its even called a hack when its truly just a mod.. and not much of one at that, dont get me wrong though, i realize you must've obviously put very much work into this..

well a hack is a hack any way you put it, a mod is a hack so its all the same, dp hacking is a little harder then gbc hacking is... give it time i'm sure it will come a long nicely

btw buffy I was thinking about you idea of adding a third type you've got to be carefull you might make it so that they are weak to everything if you over do it

Years
  • ugh.. just some pallette/hex edits to change the overworlds colors, is basically all youve done, and some trainer edits, and trainer area/ pokemon area, maybe different orders of things, but still if someone did this with emerald everyone would pour spam into its thread, i realize this is the start of d/p/p hacking, but i dislike how its even called a hack when its truly just a mod.. and not much of one at that, dont get me wrong though, i realize you must've obviously put very much work into this..

There's no hex editing in here...

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2018
    I've played this for a few hours so far. I think it is pretty good. I also enjoy the fact that I can freely switch from the normal game to the hack. This game is a little hard though. It does make it more enjoyable though. Maybe you can lower the levels of some of the wild pokemon until you can raise the levels of the trainer's pokemon.
    I would really like it (I'm sure others might agree with me) if you were to take an idea from Zel's Shiny Gold and make an "X" version of your game where the pokemon's levels aren't unreasonably high. I do like the fact where I can catch all the pokemon. Also maybe lowering the levels of the legendaries to their levels of when you normally catch them;
    example:
    Bird trio are lv. 50
    Dog trio are lv. 40
    Lugia and Ho-oH are lv. 40 or 70

I dunno, just an idea. It would be nice if the pokemon were actually catchable and not nearly impossible.
    You're doing a great job with this mod, and I hope to see more like this. I can't wait for a 1.2 update.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    Great hack! However, I'm stuck on the Elite Four Leader with Latios and Latias. They always use substitute so I can hardly hit them >_> But this is truly how pokemon games should be. And this is the first (that i've seen) Pokemon Diamond ROM hack! I'm this will jumpstart new ROM Hackers to come up with great games using the Pokemon Diamond ROM as a base.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Can you provide a list of all the wild Pokemon so we can get the National Dex sooner? I'm still missing a Chimchar, Feebas, and a few others.

Speaking of Feebas, is there an easier way to get one? And do I have to evolve it the hard way to get a Milotic?

Back