• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
  • if i remember correctly, chimchar should be at the lake, in the grass where you get your starter at the beginning of the game. i haven't played for a while though, so i'm not positive.

i'm not sure about feebas.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2008
    hello.

How do you patch it to the diamond rom?
    i dont understand how to play this hack.
    i downloaded the bloody diamond hack and the diamond rom but i dont understand how to get them working together. helppp?

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2009
    Please i cant understand anything.
    can anyone help me
    Buffy or onyone can u post a video on youtube on how to install this game that would be a great help
    pls reply as soon as possible and dont forget to post the name of the video
    Thanks....

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • I finally got the National Dex and beat the Elite Four. The battle with Cynthia alone took more than 20 minutes.

The starters are spread out among the three lakes. The legendary dogs are also there.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    Where can you catch Palkia, Feebas, Milotic, Minun and Volbeat? I have all pokemon except those.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2016
    m3ds real and the patch?

Could someone please tell me if this works on the M3DS real, cause I'v tried to patched it with tsukuyomi and the Bloody_Diamond_ENG_exe_1.1 and both at the same time and i jest get the normal rom. could someone PLEASE help me. iv also tried it with the no$gba and i still get the stupid munchlax at the start.
    Iv tried abut 4 different roms and none of them work iv downloaded the us version 3 times from different sites and a eu version.
    EDIT: nvm it is just that munchlax keeps popping up instead of eevee
    PS: Buffy would it be possible to make the sprites white when choosing your gender.

Last edited:

KiraIchigo

Death is only the begining
    Years
  • This is honestly one of the best hacks I've ever seen. Plus it appears to be coming along a bit faster than other hacks. Can't wait for more beta/alphas and the full game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    thanking y'all

congrats for working soo hard and on one brill hack gud look with it!

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Hi there, first things first, this is a really nice project, regardless of whether people consider it "real hacking" noone can deny the fact that it's nicely put together and the finish on everything is nice, even if there are occasional rough patches (getting ambushed by a lvl 70 celebi was not nice XD)

I'm trying to make a custom pokemon ROM for my little brothers christmas present, I have edited the overworld sprites but can't find out how to edit the image for your trainers back and the battle trainer sprites for rival trainers, gym leaders etc. I have played your hack and your rival trainers, gym leaders and players back have all been edited, could you please give me a quick walkthrough of how to edit these (I have experimented with pokeTEX but can't find anything but overworld sprites on there :'( )

UltimateChimera

haven't slept all night... -_-
    Years
  • Could some1 help? I can't figure out how to patch. Youtube doesn't even have a good video for how to patch. PLZ HELP!!!!!!
    I think there is a file called tsukuyomi that comes with it, you open it up, then take the patch and the original and put them together! It worked for me, but if it's still not working please tell me, I'd love to help! *Note* You need to get a pokemon diamond rom first (and an emulator!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    HOw To patCh the bloddy diamoND

HeY HOW TO pAtCH THe POKemon BloddY DIAmoNd BecAuSE I DOwNLoAD THE LInk U saY

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2009
    hi

hey im trying to play your hack, ive patched it the two ways possible and its diamond version nothing changed if u could help me pls mail me at [email protected] thanks a lot

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2009
    ok i love the game completely but you CANT use the start menu
    or is it just my game??
    -Joey

Back