• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
  • Erghhhhhhh this game is so amazing! I wish I had these scripts.

Anyway, continue the excellent work, I can't wait to see this finished. It's probably the most impressive game here at the moment.

EDIT: 1000th reply. :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • Are you planning on finishing the game before you release it? Instead of releasing some betas? Just curious because it seems like you have made enough progress for a few betas...

I have no problem with finishing the game first and then releasing it, I think that is actually very good of you but am just curious

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
    Years
  • Are you planning on finishing the game before you release it? Instead of releasing some betas? Just curious because it seems like you have made enough progress for a few betas...

I have no problem with finishing the game first and then releasing it, I think that is actually very good of you but am just curious

If he releases a beta now people will try to decrypt his hidden files, then leech it, and say they coded it.

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Luka, do you mind me showing off the new player characters?

Pokemon Blue Chrome
    Pokemon Blue Chrome

Here are the two player characters for Blue Chrome (Names TBA). Will you chose the calm and collected male player or the rambunctious and energized female? The choice is yours in Blue Chrome. The player you do not pick will play a different role in the game.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Luka, do you mind me showing off the new player characters?

Pokemon Blue Chrome
    Pokemon Blue Chrome

Here are the two player characters for Blue Chrome (Names TBA). Will you chose the calm and collected male player or the rambunctious and energized female? The choice is yours in Blue Chrome. The player you do not pick will play a different role in the game.

Sure :) In fact I'll be glad if you posted your sprites here to showcase, since they are part of this whole project. But also, since the clothing factor does play a role in the game, the player won't necesairly have to be the starter one....

Years
  • *Drools*
    I wanna play this game!!! The screenshots look fantastic and it looks like its going to be a great game to play! I hope either you post up a Demo soon or to be able to finish the whole game and post it cause either way i wanna play no matter what. XD

ashthebest10

Creator of Pocket Monsters
    Years
  • This Game is the best so far. Your work inspires me to not give up on my project. Keep it up! Can you please answer my PM. It involves the Animated Pokemon scripts you preveously released. Good Work!

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Update time!!! :) Not a big one though just wanted to say it.

Pokemon Blue Chrome

So I've updated the battle system to mimic the B/W one. Currently I don't have a third or forth or so on frame of Pokemon, so it is just looping between the HGSS ones, but just wanted to say that the sprites are animated and I've also added a B/W style shadow to the sprites. Once the official games come out, I'll rip the other sprites, and add some battler zooming effects, so that the battle system looks legit. Thank you for your constant support...I appereciate it :)

Atomic Reactor

Lookin pretty sweet dude. The shadows look a little odd though, cause theyr off the platform. Maybe edit that? Or make the shadows go to the right (since the light source should be from the top left)

Gmack

I'm back!
    Years
  • I'm amazed at the scripts you've gotten done.
    If only I had those in MY fan-game,Pokemon Starlight.
    But anyway, you should definitely keep working on this.
    When your done, you'll be able to sit back and enjoy the
    fruits of your labor!

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
    Years
  • Update time!!! :) Not a big one though just wanted to say it.

Pokemon Blue Chrome

So I've updated the battle system to mimic the B/W one. Currently I don't have a third or forth or so on frame of Pokemon, so it is just looping between the HGSS ones, but just wanted to say that the sprites are animated and I've also added a B/W style shadow to the sprites. Once the official games come out, I'll rip the other sprites, and add some battler zooming effects, so that the battle system looks legit. Thank you for your constant support...I appereciate it :)

SO does this mean you have a new computer or have you just had this for a while?

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Trailer (NEW!)

(I have no idea why the video linking feature hates me so much :( see the link below for the video)

I've uploaded another video on YouTube, just to show you guys the current state of the game in video form. Hope you enjoy it :)

Atomic Reactor

Just one concern, the arrow over the hand cursor looks kinda lame.
    You might as well just take the hand out, the cursor alone should look fine.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Very impressive video man.
    Just one concern, the arrow over the hand cursor looks kinda lame.
    You might as well just take the hand out, the cursor alone should look fine.

I believe that's the screen recorder to blame with the cursor over the hand.

Nice video Luka, you really do impress me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back