• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Blue Ocean Version

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
  • Very nice tiles. i like the remapped towns, the look abit to similar tho, i would add some new features, buildings, water, etc.. other then that very very nice. Im keen to play :)

DaleFails

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The tikes in this hack look outstanding, very well done if you didn't use a ROM base!

However, the Epping, in my opinion Pallet Town looks horrible, that cliff running down the middle is ugh. However the rest of the mapping (eecially the routes) look brilliant! Very pro,using.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    So it's still being worked on! Do you have any news for us pako?

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • Colorful and vibrant...the maps looks good to me. I like Pallet Town and Viridian Forest the most. Pallet is definitely well-done in my opinion, the hills and flora really compliment the atmoshpere.

Good luck dude, and I'll play this regardless of language. :)

Years
  • 120413020527560869.png

The Third Gym by Raykyodon :)

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    wow the maps look fantastic especially the route to pewter city... im really looking forward to seeing this complete

Back