• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Brick Bronze Reborn [Beta 0.1.1]

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    Pkmn insurgence story is so incredible that the player could not skip the game in between.You should make stories like that only or make it like DARK RISING.

bruh he dont choose the story , the story is made already long ago , and its very intersting belive me

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • thats the error , can you please help me with this?

Well... the error said it is missing a dat file... all the dat files from the data folder were compressed into the game.rgssad (from my understanding, rgssad are a decrypted file type that only allows access for rpg maker vx/xp games). It is probably because of a compression error. The last time I tried it out the game after compressing (but with the graphics) also gave me the same error. Welp... this software is no longer trustable... (software used for compression: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...rypter-when-your-project-exceeds-128-mb.5126/)

Although I don't mind, if you know any softwares that compresses files into rgssad, please let me know.

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Years
  • Pkmn insurgence story is so incredible that the player could not skip the game in between.You should make stories like that only or make it like DARK RISING.

Although it is good to try something like that, it may ruin the storyline of PBB. And plus, there is already a deep storyline to it. (like what Samuel the Best said)

bruh he dont choose the story , the story is made already long ago , and its very intersting belive me

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Ok, I think I get the idea. I guess I can try and see. However, it will be awkward to bring it in as I want to make sure this game has no currency (or else shut down) and I need to make these things somewhat easier to get than other games as I also don't want them to be like the Master Balls where you will probablg never use them. Also, my Roblox Username is DarrylhoBD (p.s. please don't judge my avatar as I don't like spending money in game)

the best idea for such items would be to make them battle frontier prizes.

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    Well... the error said it is missing a dat file... all the dat files from the data folder were compressed into the game.rgssad (from my understanding, rgssad are a decrypted file type that only allows access for rpg maker vx/xp games). It is probably because of a compression error. The last time I tried it out the game after compressing (but with the graphics) also gave me the same error. Welp... this software is no longer trustable... (software used for compression: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...rypter-when-your-project-exceeds-128-mb.5126/)

Although I don't mind, if you know any softwares that compresses files into rgssad, please let me know.

i didnt really understand much about what you said ( i know files like zip and such but i know nothing on rgssad , dat or on rpg maker vx / xp ) , anyways , you mean that there is no soultion till there is a new software for it? or i just need to download the software you linked?

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    i didnt really understand much about what you said ( i know files like zip and such but i know nothing on rgssad , dat or on rpg maker vx / xp ) , anyways , you mean that there is no soultion till there is a new software for it? or i just need to download the software you linked?

i searched on google " softwares for converting files to rgssad " and i think the following result may be useful:

Software that will open, convert or fix RGSSAD files

RPG Maker XPUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org.
    RPGXPUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org.
    Movie MakerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org.
    RGSS-RTP StandardUser Submitted.
    RPG Tsukuru XPUser Submitted.

DarrylBD99

Years
  • i didnt really understand much about what you said ( i know files like zip and such but i know nothing on rgssad , dat or on rpg maker vx / xp ) , anyways , you mean that there is no soultion till there is a new software for it? or i just need to download the software you linked?

What I am saying is that I won't be able to encrypt the data folder in case if someone tries to edit/copy the scripts used.

i searched on google " softwares for converting files to rgssad " and i think the following result may be useful:

Software that will open, convert or fix RGSSAD files

RPG Maker XPUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org.
    RPGXPUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org.
    Movie MakerUser SubmittedNot yet verified by file.org.
    RGSS-RTP StandardUser Submitted.
    RPG Tsukuru XPUser Submitted.

Also, thanks for your help. However, I still got the same results... It's ok though, it is only recommended if you don't want any scripts to be stolen.

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Years
  • Guys, the game has updated to V0.0.7 Alpha!

Here is the changelog:
    Spoiler:

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    Guys, the game has updated to V0.0.7 Alpha!

Here is the changelog:
    Spoiler:

Me : yay

Pc: * downloading* gotta go slow

Me: Here we go again..

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    Also i found a bug that after u battle the third trainer at route 1 , and jake tries to run to you , jake gets stuck at the third trainer which blocks his way , so jake doesnt go down and keep running to me ,he just tries to run through the third trainer which he cant obviously , and so the game gets stuck and u cant do anything , now of course you are able to skip the bug , but people like me who dont save often , have to battle all route 1 again ;-; ( also imagine that maybe there is people who got shiny starter / good nature starter but didnt save it.. ) , you should make it so jake can know what place the third trainer is , so he can go left / down instead of trying to walk through him.

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    You should make the animations less time taking ( not like i am saying the animations are bad , they are great, but they a bit more time than i think its supossed to , which make every battle annoying and makes u impatient ) , and you should make every battle a bit easier , for example jake's eevee is very hard to beat.

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    Sorry for spamming so much comments but i found another bug , you can go through the Sawsbuck coffe building

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    Btw the dusprace trainer battle at near silvent city supossed to be a rematch-able battle , i rember training my pokemons with him at the original pbb

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Jake got stuck on a trainer in the first route this a bug I found its the last trainer can you fix this?

DarrylBD99

Years
  • Also i found a bug that after u battle the third trainer at route 1 , and jake tries to run to you , jake gets stuck at the third trainer which blocks his way , so jake doesnt go down and keep running to me ,he just tries to run through the third trainer which he cant obviously , and so the game gets stuck and u cant do anything , now of course you are able to skip the bug , but people like me who dont save often , have to battle all route 1 again ;-; ( also imagine that maybe there is people who got shiny starter / good nature starter but didnt save it.. ) , you should make it so jake can know what place the third trainer is , so he can go left / down instead of trying to walk through him.

Jake got stuck on a trainer in the first route this a bug I found its the last trainer can you fix this?

I never thought that this would happen actually😅, I might have to re-position Jake quickly...

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Years
  • You should make the animations less time taking ( not like i am saying the animations are bad , they are great, but they a bit more time than i think its supossed to , which make every battle annoying and makes u impatient ) , and you should make every battle a bit easier , for example jake's eevee is very hard to beat.

To be really honest with you, that might be an unfixable problem as from what I can tell, your Pokemon haven't learned any moves other than tackle/scratch. And it is unfixable as most of the move animations comes with EBS.

Back