• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Brick Bronze Reborn [Beta 0.1.1]

Monke_

PBB_Brawler
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Aug 14, 2022
OK, so I've recently started playing the game, love the one to one btw, and I played the original and was quite active on it. I like how I can rbattle trainers, however I don't get any experience from this, neither do I get experience from wild pokemon whether that be catching or battling them. This means I have no way to grind. I was wondering whether this was a glitch or there is a level cap.

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
Years
Hello, I'm new to this game and I was wondering why I can only level up to level 10 after I enter Silvent city.
Idk if I need to download the newer version or redownload the game.

OK, so I've recently started playing the game, love the one to one btw, and I played the original and was quite active on it. I like how I can rbattle trainers, however I don't get any experience from this, neither do I get experience from wild pokemon whether that be catching or battling them. This means I have no way to grind. I was wondering whether this was a glitch or there is a level cap.

... ok idk how many times I will need to say this......

There is a level cap in this game to prevent grinding. In order to increase your level cap, you need to obtain gym badges.

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
Years
For those who are still wondering about the lack of updates regarding PBBR, I just posted a quick video that should hopefully explain the lack of updates:

Back