• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Brick Bronze Reborn [Beta 0.1.1]

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
Years
This thread will no longer be updated. Click here to be redirected to our website

Please click here to join our discord if you have any questions regarding the game.

Old Thread:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
The game looks really nice! I was wondering, what sets this game apart from the regular games? I don't have any experience with the original version of this, and the summary sounds pretty similar to the canon games.

DarrylBD99

Years
The game looks really nice! I was wondering, what sets this game apart from the regular games? I don't have any experience with the original version of this, and the summary sounds pretty similar to the canon games.

I think it is best for you to watch some youtube videos that are on Pokemon Brick Bronze gameplay as it can really depend on your opinion. But even if you're asking for my opinion, it will also be hard to separate between the main series games and PBB. It is meant to be a Roblox game that just brings in a better Pokemon main series feel (which btw, they did an amazing job).

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 19, 2022
thank you for reviving brick bronze The games was alot of fun and the stroy was great To bad nintendo shut it down but you reviving it Keep up the Great work .

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 19, 2022
There is bug when you to far from trainer the games freezes and On.ly the music works

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
I have a question: Will Gen 8 Pokémon be included in this? I read in the features that weren't being added part that "The Roria Region has pretty much... every Pokemon You can imagine." However, it only included Pokémon up to Gen 7, because the game ended development before Gen 8 came to existence, but despite that, i'm still somewhat confused.

DarrylBD99

Years
I have a question: Will Gen 8 Pokémon be included in this? I read in the features that weren't being added part that "The Roria Region has pretty much... every Pokemon You can imagine." However, it only included Pokémon up to Gen 7, because the game ended development before Gen 8 came to existence, but despite that, i'm still somewhat confused.

Well... technically yes, they were never able to bring in Pokemon from gen 8 as they already have shut the game down way before gen 8 is announced. But still, I will add gen 8 Pokemon into the game. Possibly Dynamax as well depending on whether 1, how things go for the game itself and 2, there is a way to make Dynamax work for elite battle system.

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Aug 6, 2021
Hi Hmm i have a Problem that after i talk to profersser cypress and go to that weird machine it doesnt show me any text or anything , i cant get pokemon but i am able to talk to everyone and walk , and of course , that guy in the bridge doesnt let me over cuz i dont have pokemon , but i cant get Pokemon , as from what i saw in the screenshots it supossed to let me choose a region , but i just go there and nothing happens , and then i am free to do things like walk and talk with npcs and such. is there a way to fix this and make that i can get a Pokemon and start my "adevnture"?
Thanks again for reviving this , waiting for your answer.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen yesterday
I cant get a pokemon is this a bug or am I doing something wrong please help? the proffessor doesnt give me one

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Years
Hi Hmm i have a Problem that after i talk to profersser cypress and go to that weird machine it doesnt show me any text or anything , i cant get pokemon but i am able to talk to everyone and walk , and of course , that guy in the bridge doesnt let me over cuz i dont have pokemon , but i cant get Pokemon , as from what i saw in the screenshots it supossed to let me choose a region , but i just go there and nothing happens , and then i am free to do things like walk and talk with npcs and such. is there a way to fix this and make that i can get a Pokemon and start my "adevnture"?
Thanks again for reviving this , waiting for your answer.

I cant get a pokemon is this a bug or am I doing something wrong please help? the proffessor doesnt give me one

Don't worry, I am taking a look at the situation right now.

DarrylBD99

Years
Also, Route 5 will be receiving a map rearrangement. Therefore, it is recommended to save your progress on Silvent City if you reached that far.

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Aug 6, 2021
also you said to give you suggestions right?? so i thought that as a replacement for the Boosts part of the RTD , which is possible cuz its not online , u can make something simillar to the boost tokens system of loomian legacy , and for the gamePass and robux stuff u can make specfic things for things , for example to get ash greninja , u need to battle ash and of course he will be using ash greninja too , and if u win u get ash greninja , and for the shiny charm u can make like some weirdo guy that is obssed with shinys and if u give him a shiny he gives you shiny charm, things like that.

R.RAYQUAZA

Rayquaza
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jun 4, 2022
Hey there I am a new member to the community! I am pretty fond of pkmn fan games. I have a question Is the game completed? Will mega evolution be included?
Anyone plz tell. I am a new user so sry if i DIDN'T follow any rule.

Back