• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon cake game!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Out comes a Kirlia, it twirls out the door, tripping.

Another cake is made..

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
    A shiny Gardevoir pops out! I scream with glee and keep it for myself, beating up anybody who tries to take it.

Another cake is made....

kittychaos

Pika Pika
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2009
    and a arceus pops out!
    all the children scream and arceus uses hyper beam
    then they remade the cake.......

Raquaza'sMoltresLegand64

Rayquaza shall get avevenged..
    Years
    and a Caterpie jumps out!The kids give it candy until it grows the size of a Wailord.It thens evolves into Butterfree and crushes the cake.
    The cake is made again

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    And out pops a lousy feebas. (Thats what the kids thought...) But.... wait noo!
    The feebas used water pulse and many kids were soaked and they left..
    the 2 that was not soaked remake the cake.......

shockzone

Titles are to short to have a-
    Years
    A Snorlax pops out and starts singing Jingle bells with everyone else and then eats everyone and the cake then barfs them out.

The cakes there.but covered in barf and tuna shavings.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    ...And an Espeon pops out!

It telekinetically removes the icky, yucky cake to the bin and makes a new cake with the others (except Snorlax, who is sleeping) from which...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    ...a giant Pikachu on Mushrooms, recently punched out of the Smash World by DK, flies out spinning and smashes everyone off the screen. (xD)

The Pikachu slops the cake back together and takes a bite out, splurting a giant lump of cream out. Out of the cream leapt...

waterninja7

Pokemon Rom Hacker
    Years
    A Medicham Pops out!

Medicham eats the cake and slaps everyone awake. They realize their original cake was stolen.

They then make another cake and...

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
    After the cake was finished, a Munchlax popped out from the cake then eats the whole cake in 3 chomps.
    The kid was dissapointed then they fell asleep because they were tired, the next week they hired a proffesional baker and a LOT of security equipped with 100 masterballs/person and all 3rd evos pokemon starters to make the cake and protect it, also with detecting lasers and cameras. but then...

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2011
    then noting pops out! they eat the cake, but it turned out to be poisoned. everyone died exept the baker, who remade the cake

Leeky

I herd u liek mudkipz
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    A wild Abra appears!

It teleports away!

WTF I didn't get to do anything yet

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
    Out pops a Marowak!

The kids throw a Master Ball at it, but it dodged the ball! Apparently, this is the ghost Marowak from Pokemon Tower...

Marowak haunts everyone and departs to the afterlife, and they remake the cake...

Back