• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-::Pokemon:Capture the FLAG!!::-

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    rayquaza calls his pals mewtwo and mew who together ambush the others while ivy makes off with the flag. mew and mewtwo return to ninetails lair to help Star [ refrence to the story mew three again:)]

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Giratina handles the others while Weavile jumps off from Dragonite with Grovyle and the 2 chase Ivysaur

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Weavile came up with a better solution and destroyed the flag.....no more chaos..all is at peace...Empoleon and Weavile fly off on Nogard(Other Dragonite) giving Grovyle a rare candy before they go to evolve Grovyle to Sceptile.

star88

Years
    everyone forgot about mew who slunk off and healed ivy and mended the flag :P they flew off while rayquaza went to sort out some meotors.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Swellow uses quick attack and steals the flag from Grovyle. He flys to Mount Chimney and drops the flag in the lava to his Camerupt buddy.

star88

Years
    only to find it snatched from his hands yet again by ivy. he gets flung back into lava pit he just came from and ivy vanishes off to see mew and thank her for earlier .

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    But Charmeleon, who is waiting on a cloud, uses smokescreen on Ivy taking the flag in progress.

Charmy then drops down onto some soft sand and runs off as fast as he can.

sanoj94

allmost al ledgendairys
    Years
    charizard uses earthqueake to let ur charmoeleon share and grabs the flag and he flys away h goes to my home and i burie the flag in my cats toilette

Dragonair_Blizzard

Random person in the universe
    Years
    Dragonite uses Surf to wash away all the sand, and grabs the flag before handing it to Charizard secretly, who gives DRagonite a branch before the two flew off in different directions.

Back