• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon CAWPS. COMPLETED!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 15, 2016
Hi I'm having troubles using the boat to cross over into the next town and I made sure I cleared Rustboro and Dewford but the boat still thinks I need to grind levels, idk if this is a glitch or if I am missing something, help please?

Trainer 766

Hi I'm having troubles using the boat to cross over into the next town and I made sure I cleared Rustboro and Dewford but the boat still thinks I need to grind levels, idk if this is a glitch or if I am missing something, help please?

Have you beaten the cannibalistic gym leader yet?

If you defeat him and accept his bribe,then you're a terrible cop.

If you didn't,then he'll use rare candies and max revives cheat codes,and start battling with level 18+(no pun intended)

If that's not the case,I think you have to interact with certain NPCs.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
Just downloaded Pokemon Outlaw and CAWPS. Now it's off to download Pokemon Korosu. Thanks again for the funny shit man.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 31, 2017
Hey so how do you get into Devon Corp? I've battled everyone I can but the guy is still there.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hey so how do you get into Devon Corp? I've battled everyone I can but the guy is still there.

Not to be a spoiler, though everyone who cares should knno by now so

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
finally my dream has come true, Zangoose is a starter :) yes, i am creating one man army, slash/return for obvious reasons, shadow ball for ghosts, brick breaker/rock smash for rock/steel, aerial ace for fighting, i will beat the game with only one poke and several HM guys :) yay, thanks Crizzle, i liked Outlaw, now Cawps too, you are awesome.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Casually surfing around on route 110 when
OOFgkNqAbWkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
i40EXIU.png

anyway whats the chance that i will catch it with ultra ball on first try? i am going to abuse VBA's save/load state until i get what i want, well i know thats kinda cheating, but what are you gonna do?
EDIT: more than 300 trys, still no luck :(
EDIT2: after reading some, i found out if i let her run, i can track her using pokedex, yay :)
EDIT3: this guy is happy
SF7fBY7.png

EDIT4: i caught that annoying pink bastard :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
Im stuck in dewford, took the bribe and now im not getting the option to go slateport? What am i doing wrong?

Timinator

Timinator
Years
Hi
Thanks for the amazing hack, truly one the best I ever played! The only thing that bothered me was that I nowhere found a razor fang.
Thanks again!

Trainer 766

Im stuck in dewford, took the bribe and now im not getting the option to go slateport? What am i doing wrong?

What you did wrong is accept the bribe.That is bad.

Why can't you go to Slateport?Just use the boat.

DarkHerald

Darkness, My Sanctuary
Years
So I ran into a problem and I don't know if I am supposed to do it yet. In Mauville, Wally is in the Gym. I talk to him and the game freezes. I assume I am not supposed to do that yet. Its kind of annoying as I lost a good amount of progress and just got back to where I am at. Initially, I talked to Wattson and he froze the game as well. So I assume this event is bugged and not supposed to happen? Any ideas?

Trainer 766

So I ran into a problem and I don't know if I am supposed to do it yet. In Mauville, Wally is in the Gym. I talk to him and the game freezes. I assume I am not supposed to do that yet. Its kind of annoying as I lost a good amount of progress and just got back to where I am at. Initially, I talked to Wattson and he froze the game as well. So I assume this event is bugged and not supposed to happen? Any ideas?

You're not supposed to interact with Wally. When you reached the end of the Gym, there will be a dialogue activated.

Back