• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon CAWPS. COMPLETED!

ps4star

WITH A ROLLING PIN!
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 3, 2020
Crizzle I love this hack so far! I enjoyed the hell out of Outlaw, can't wait to get my teeth into this! Thanks for these hacks, they're the highlight of my day (75% of the time) c:

PS: When is Korosu coming out? I know it's coming out "sooner or later"... but can you give me like a projected date or something? it's fine if you can't, surprises are kek too :P.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Crizzle I love this hack so far! I enjoyed the hell out of Outlaw, can't wait to get my teeth into this! Thanks for these hacks, they're the highlight of my day (75% of the time) c:

PS: When is Korosu coming out? I know it's coming out "sooner or later"... but can you give me like a projected date or something? it's fine if you can't, surprises are kek too :P.

Probably sometime in the summer. June, July, August. Probably.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I just finished playing Pokemon CAWPS and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I loved the crude humour in the game. Furthermore, unlike Outlaw i felt that this was more of a brand new adventure instead of an edited Fire Red ( Not saying that is bad, i did enjoy it as well but i felt this hack had more depth). My only issue with this hack was how short it was but that aside, overall it was a great experience. I'm looking forward to your next hack.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Can you get milotic i caught a feebas can it evolve

It should be able to. I don't remember what exactly I did with Feebas. I know the default is to maximize beauty, which based on using pokeblocks. Unfortunately in my great wisdom, I removed everything pokeblock and pokemon contest from the game. I messed around with a bunch of evolutions in this game, but I can't remember if Feebas is one of them(and I'm too lazy to check).

So try using a water stone or a moon stone(buy them at lilycove dept store). If not, I'm an idiot who made a somewhat useless pokemon completely useless and I'm sorry.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 26, 2019
moonstone worked took me an hour or so to reach the dept store though so i forgot about my message

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
I started playing this last night and I'm completely lost. I'm in Dewford town, I've beaten Brawly and taken the bribe, and beaten Brendan. I've looked everywhere and I'm lost completely I've went to every town I've been to and can't figure it out. I have no Idea where to go next. Can I get a bit of help?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I started playing this last night and I'm completely lost. I'm in Dewford town, I've beaten Brawly and taken the bribe, and beaten Brendan. I've looked everywhere and I'm lost completely I've went to every town I've been to and can't figure it out. I have no Idea where to go next. Can I get a bit of help?
When in Dewford, take the boat to slateport.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 21, 2016
1) Best Pokemon hack ever. Just finished. But who is the xandus guy supposed to be a reference to? The guy comes out of nowhere and he has never been mentioned/seen before.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
1) Best Pokemon hack ever. Just finished. But who is the xandus guy supposed to be a reference to? The guy comes out of nowhere and he has never been mentioned/seen before.

That was what he was supposed to be. This overpowered "surprise" final boss. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Thanks for the complement but I think the hack I'm making right now might be even better.

Thunderbert

Thunderbert
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
I just finished playing this one and maaaan, it was AWESOME!
I was expecting something like Pokémon Outlaw, but this one was even better!
The final boss was really hard, I loved it!
While I was playing the game, I came across one weird bug... Somehou I managed to get past the Electric Gym Event... Talking to the Gym Leader, Wally or his Kirlia caused the game to freeze xD
I can't wait for Pokémon Korosu!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 21, 2016
That was what he was supposed to be. This overpowered "surprise" final boss. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Thanks for the complement but I think the hack I'm making right now might be even better.

1) The story was amazing lol. I didn't like the random xandus guy but the CEO of Devon Corp would have been an epic final boss and it would have made sense. If I had made a postgame, it would probably be something like the new police chief (the player) got framed and ended up in the Dewford prison and you'd have to fight all the other inmates that you put away at very high levels haha. And ultimately find out who the real perp was. I thought there would be a part where you are in the cells because there is a guard guarding the entrance to the cells of the prison. Anyway, Most realistic best hack ever.
2) Are you able to provide us with a synopsis or any details of the upcoming game? Lol

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I just finished playing this one and maaaan, it was AWESOME!
I was expecting something like Pokémon Outlaw, but this one was even better!
The final boss was really hard, I loved it!
While I was playing the game, I came across one weird bug... Somehou I managed to get past the Electric Gym Event... Talking to the Gym Leader, Wally or his Kirlia caused the game to freeze xD
I can't wait for Pokémon Korosu!

Thanks for the kind words. Korosu can't wait for you either.

That last bug is a strange one. For some reason, the script doesn't run in this instance, which makes no sense(because it means a variable that couldn't possibly get changed somehow got changed). I've heard it from someone else but I've never once encountered it while testing. It also seems like this doesn't happen to the majority of players. So, my guess is "glitch" is really a patching error with the the type of ROM patched.

1) The story was amazing lol. I didn't like the random xandus guy but the CEO of Devon Corp would have been an epic final boss and it would have made sense. If I had made a postgame, it would probably be something like the new police chief (the player) got framed and ended up in the Dewford prison and you'd have to fight all the other inmates that you put away at very high levels haha. And ultimately find out who the real perp was. I thought there would be a part where you are in the cells because there is a guard guarding the entrance to the cells of the prison. Anyway, Most realistic best hack ever.
2) Are you able to provide us with a synopsis or any details of the upcoming game? Lol

Thanks. I've already got the entire story pretty much figured out and probably about a third(maybe more maybe less) of the game done. I might make a progressing hacks page but I'm torn on the idea.

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
yO CRIZzle ! coOl hack there!
yet aGain I finished your hackzz!
I am aWsSeome ^_^

Spoiler:

MAH teamz if yoo wanna see!
Spoiler:

Can;t wait for you next Hack !! ;-;

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Hello , I have played the game in the last hours, but there was the bug 4 ) At some point , someone will tell you in May is Fallarbor but she's really Verdanturf . Not worth the mounting effort because most players will not find that person.
what should I do ?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hello , I have played the game in the last hours, but there was the bug 4 ) At some point , someone will tell you in May is Fallarbor but she's really Verdanturf . Not worth the mounting effort because most players will not find that person.
what should I do ?

It already tells you what to do. Find May in Verdanturf town.

Years
Really enjoying the hack so far, Crizzle! I skipped Outlaw because it seemed a little too crass for my tastes but I saw some potential and decided to give this one a go.
First off, I love that the story line isn't something we've all played a billion times. Sure I love the original games and I don't mind hacks that have the same formula, but it's also really nice to play a game that leads you down the road less traveled. Playing as a cop really brought a different feel to it and I'm enjoying this immensely.
I really only have one question so far: does eating the donuts from the pokemon Center actually DO anything? Just wanted to know if I was wasting my time lol

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Really enjoying the hack so far, Crizzle! I skipped Outlaw because it seemed a little too crass for my tastes but I saw some potential and decided to give this one a go.
First off, I love that the story line isn't something we've all played a billion times. Sure I love the original games and I don't mind hacks that have the same formula, but it's also really nice to play a game that leads you down the road less traveled. Playing as a cop really brought a different feel to it and I'm enjoying this immensely.
I really only have one question so far: does eating the donuts from the pokemon Center actually DO anything? Just wanted to know if I was wasting my time lol

It was a joke. You'll see some NPC's insist that eating donuts helps, but no it is a completely worthless feature.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 15, 2022
I know that there isn't anyway to fish, but can I get corphish anywhere?

Back