• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon CAWPS. COMPLETED!

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Pokemon Outlaw was the last rom hack I played and that was back in August 2015, decided to jump onto the forums again and I was greeted with this. Loved Outlaw so I am definitely excited to start playing this :D

Years
I did found some kind of bug in the tag battle with Luther at the end, I tryied to see the summary of my fainted Sandslash and at the moment nothing happened, but when I lost to Steven (Only my Flareon was remaining) He turned into a Bad Egg
(Sorry if you see some ortographic fails in this posts and on the others, but I'm form Spain)

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I did found some kind of bug in the tag battle with Luther at the end, I tryied to see the summary of my fainted Sandslash and at the moment nothing happened, but when I lost to Steven (Only my Flareon was remaining) He turned into a Bad Egg
(Sorry if you see some ortographic fails in this posts and on the others, but I'm form Spain)
Wow, Im not sure about this one. Ive never had this happen during my testing of the Luther battle(none of the pokemon that fainted during luther battle turned into bad eggs). I need to know more to see the cause of the problem.
Like did your Sandslash turn into a bad egg during the steven battle or after you lost the battle? Did you make any edits(or used any cheats) to the game yourself? What kind of pokemon emerald rom did you patch with? Was it a clean, unused and unedited ROM? Probably could ask a few more questions but I need more information about your particular situation.
As for a short term solution. Id hope you saved before the luther battle(and didnt save after losing).

Years
Wow, Im not sure about this one. Ive never had this happen during my testing of the Luther battle(none of the pokemon that fainted during luther battle turned into bad eggs). I need to know more to see the cause of the problem.
Like did your Sandslash turn into a bad egg during the steven battle or after you lost the battle? Did you make any edits(or used any cheats) to the game yourself? What kind of pokemon emerald rom did you patch with? Was it a clean, unused and unedited ROM? Probably could ask a few more questions but I need more information about your particular situation.
As for a short term solution. Id hope you saved before the luther battle(and didnt save after losing).

I played on a clean UE rom, I didn't used any cheat, but before choosing the 3 mons I checked the status of my fainted Sandslash and at the moment nothing happened. It happened after losing to Steven, I checked my team and suddenly in the place of my Sandslash there was a Bad Egg

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I played on a clean UE rom, I didn't used any cheat, but before choosing the 3 mons I checked the status of my fainted Sandslash and at the moment nothing happened. It happened after losing to Steven, I checked my team and suddenly in the place of my Sandslash there was a Bad Egg

Hmm... So your Sandslash(which fainted when fighting alongside Luther), turned into a bed egg after you lost against steven.
For this kind of glitch, there's not much I can do(as far as fixing this) other than urging everyone to save the game before entering 3rd floor of devon corp.
Hopefully, in your case you did that and didn't overwrite it with a save with the bad egg. If you did do that(and don't want to play over the entire game again), send me a PM. I could give a save state(for the VBA) that has a strong team and is ready to beat the final battles(if you're just interested in the conclusion of the game).

Years
I saw it already, I beated the game because the only mon I had that turned into a bad egg was that Sandslash, only needed to train others to level 60 and then I replaced him with a Teddiursa (Seriously, why there are Teddiursas in the Grinding Cave instead of Blisseys everywhere?)

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
Sooooo I'm sorta stuck. I defeated wally at sootpolis and went to pacifidlog and still have no idea what to do. I tried everything. I even got a wailord and relicanth to test out the underwater braille cave.

Other than that, I really like this hack! ^.^

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Sooooo I'm sorta stuck. I defeated wally at sootpolis and went to pacifidlog and still have no idea what to do. I tried everything. I even got a wailord and relicanth to test out the underwater braille cave.

Other than that, I really like this hack! ^.^

There's a police officer in pacifidlog by the house/hut in the northwest corner of the town. Talk to him.

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
There's a police officer in pacifidlog by the house/hut in the northwest corner of the town. Talk to him.

Well this might be a glitch or something. I saved a little girl in another house and now she's in the northwest house and her family's thanking me, but I don't see any police officer....

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Well this might be a glitch or something. I saved a little girl in another house and now she's in the northwest house and her family's thanking me, but I don't see any police officer....

The cop wouldn't disappear until after you've talked to him. He'd be right outside of that house.

So if you don't see a cop outside of that house now, then either you've talked to him(and ignored/didn't read what he had to say) or there's some kind of glitch with your particular rom.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2016
i cant wait for your 3rd hack dude i love pokmn cawps and how its shared the same universe with pkm outlaw
i need a 3rd hack with the same universe :'D but i dont want to be a trainer like normal games i need something different like a cop or an outlaw

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2020
Ok so I beat Wally twice(even the legendaries) and now I don't know where to go. Can someone please tell me.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
How to get milotic in this game since we cant do fishing and great hack btw

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
How to get milotic in this game since we cant do fishing and great hack btw

Thanks. I made sure that every(or almost every) fish only pokemon only pokemon would be available by surfing. So just surf where feebas was available by fishing in original game.(route 119 I think. It may be rare though l'll check later to be sure)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 1, 2016
That fuck who can't read on youtube convinced me to try this game out, seems cool
Sacred I think

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2018
I've actually 'semi' finished the game. I'm guessing the final dude in the one city that starts off with the Umbreon (got a bit hyped about that), is the final boss of the game (Tried to not be too descriptive as to not ruin the ending)? I also got stuck on the whole after wally thing so I was glad someone already asked about it, since i seemed to have been the furthest along in the LP out of everyone on YT playing the game. Can't wait for a possible 3rd installment :3. Also thanks for the mini shoutout :3. Also someone named Galactic Pokemon was playing the game as well, I'm guessing he finished via nuzelocke rules since he hasn't updated in a while.

-Umbry <3

I'm also sad that I cant quote Crizzle due to the links. I haven't made 5 posts so the site yelled at me lol...

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I've actually 'semi' finished the game. I'm guessing the final dude in the one city that starts off with the Umbreon (got a bit hyped about that), is the final boss of the game (Tried to not be too descriptive as to not ruin the ending)? I also got stuck on the whole after wally thing so I was glad someone already asked about it, since i seemed to have been the furthest along in the LP out of everyone on YT playing the game. Can't wait for a possible 3rd installment :3. Also thanks for the mini shoutout :3. Also someone named Galactic Pokemon was playing the game as well, I'm guessing he finished via nuzelocke rules since he hasn't updated in a while.

-Umbry <3

I'm also sad that I cant quote Crizzle due to the links. I haven't made 5 posts so the site yelled at me lol...

"Semi-finished", I think you just finished it.
There'll be another game, though it'll be nothing like CAWPS or Outlaw. It'll be better. I've watched a couple of your videos and I think you'd really like this new hack that I'm making.
Thanks for playing, I'm looking forward to trying to catch up on your vids, when I have the time.

Back