• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon CAWPS. COMPLETED!

Years
  • I just finished playing the game. Wonderful story. I enjoyed all the dialogue. This is the first rom hack I played in a long time and I truly enjoyed it. I just wished there was more story but other than that it was a great game. I recommend everyone plays this!!

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • finished the game now dont know what to play
    There's a wonderful world out there buddy.

I just finished playing the game. Wonderful story. I enjoyed all the dialogue. This is the first rom hack I played in a long time and I truly enjoyed it. I just wished there was more story but other than that it was a great game. I recommend everyone plays this!!

Thanks for your kind words. My next hack will be longer and better than this one.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Just finished the final boss, the item spamming was real, that's what I get for not training lol. Anyway I enjoyed the story line and the dialogue just like outlaw. Looking forward to playing your next hack!

Also if you were to make it a progressing hack, I'll just wait for when you release the final version, mostly because I prefer to play through a hack that I know is finished and I don't just get randomly cut off in the middle of the story. Just the way I feel, although doing it that way will also allow you to release a more polished version of the hack. I don't know just thought I'd give my opinion on it, might help you out. Good luck!

*Edit* Forgot to mention that I think there should have been something else between sootopolis and the last bosses, other than pacific lodge. Feels a bit overwhelming or too rushed so to say. Maybe a smaller part of the story to keep it at a more steady pace.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2018
    Great game dude, I can't believe how much you exceeded my expectations with this hack. I needed something to clear my writers block for a creepypasta I have been writing; and this game cleared it right up. Who knew it could be this fun being a cop C; but seriously, awesome hack.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Where can I catch a Natu?? I checked my pokedex but the area's where it is supposed to be are wrong. 2 out of the 3 area's where Natu is supposed to be cannot be accessed (You cannot walk/get there). I've attached a screenshot.
    And the third location says Natu can be found in Fiery Cave but all I can find there are Numel, Koffing and Slugma.
    Plz tell me where I can get one coz I need a bird pokemon to learn Fly and I'm really tired of catching the traditional bird pokemon like pidgey and altaria. :(

Attachments

• map.png
      map.png
      86.2 KB · Views: 7

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Where can I catch a Natu?? I checked my pokedex but the area's where it is supposed to be are wrong. 2 out of the 3 area's where Natu is supposed to be cannot be accessed (You cannot walk/get there). I've attached a screenshot.
    And the third location says Natu can be found in Fiery Cave but all I can find there are Numel, Koffing and Slugma.
    Plz tell me where I can get one coz I need a bird pokemon to learn Fly and I'm really tired of catching the traditional bird pokemon like pidgey and altaria. :(

This is off the top of my head but I think there are Natu on Jagged pass(by mt chimney). I know for a fact that Natu can be found in CAWPS because I made sure to include them and used one during a test run.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    This is off the top of my head but I think there are Natu on Jagged pass(by mt chimney). I know for a fact that Natu can be found in CAWPS because I made sure to include them and used one during a test run.

Ok thank you so much. I'll check that area out.. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Is there any difference if I took the bribe from Brawly? I did a save before making that decision and if I took it, I would get a nugget and then I can't fight him... But if I said no I'll have to fight him again and he'll get arrested... Is there any difference?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Is there any difference if I took the bribe from Brawly? I did a save before making that decision and if I took it, I would get a nugget and then I can't fight him... But if I said no I'll have to fight him again and he'll get arrested... Is there any difference?

Well the difference is exactly what you described. Did you wanty your character to do the right thing by stopping a criminal or to get a financial reward?
    As a cop, that's the choice you make.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Oh... I guessed so, I ended up fighting him again with already fainted Pokemon, it was a hard experience, but a nugget isn't worth much anyways, so...

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I'm in Rustboro and did all the things. The slums and the pokemart etc. Where do I go now?

Check Briney's house on Route 4.
    Just FYI, there's a couple of people on youtube who have played through the entire hack, so you can check that out if you're stuck.

Back