• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon CAWPS. COMPLETED!

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hey great hack. I'm having a issue where whenever I try to fight wally in Watts gym my game crashes. Every time.

I'm having the same problem as Reyjam 92. Everytime I try to challenge Wally in Mauville, my game crashes.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I can help you. This issue hasn't come up at all until the last two days. And this game has been out for two months.
My guess is that the variables that would activate the script before you could manually walk to Wally have been changed for some reason, allowing you to wally directly to Wally, thus crashing the game. I am absolutely sure that there's no reason this could accidently occur in the game.
So my guess is this an issue with the emerald rom you patched with. I am not sure exactly what, I could speculate on what's wrong but I just recommend just following the guidelines in the first post.
Sorry.

Years
Honestly, I'm not sure if I can help you. This issue hasn't come up at all until the last two days. And this game has been out for two months.
My guess is that the variables that would activate the script before you could manually walk to Wally have been changed for some reason, allowing you to wally directly to Wally, thus crashing the game. I am absolutely sure that there's no reason this could accidently occur in the game.
So my guess is this an issue with the emerald rom you patched with. I am not sure exactly what, I could speculate on what's wrong but I just recommend just following the guidelines in the first post.
Sorry.

Is there a particular rom you suggest we download? I thought I had an unedited and unpatched one previously.

You were right. I had accidentally patched the game with a (U) version I had used for another hack. Had the correct one untarnished in its own folder. User error.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2016
Hey I made this account specifically for this one problem I have with your rom hack. I tried using a emerald rom but vba plays the rom normally. The ips patch was sucessful, but why won't it work?

It turns out the problem was that I forgot extracting the rom. Well I was stupid. Sorry for my useless reply. Goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Sorry.

Everything is fine now. I found a way out. But for anyone who get's stuck like this, I'll just leave a way out. First off, I did patch the game with an Emerald (U) rom, so I'm expecting more problems in the future, but I don't think the problems are irreparable. Anyways, to get out of being stuck with wally, before entering the gym to fight him, talk to the officer outside, then talk to the guy in the green suit, and then step on all the lightning bolt signs and, this is the most important part, you have to come up DIRECTLY BEHIND Wally. The game should stop you a few steps before you get to Wally with a dialogue.

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
I just defeated team magama in lavaridge town. and i have no idea where to go next.
cant enter the dessert and i cant surf.
did i mis something or ?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hey Dude, Can i make Walkthrough Videos on this at my YouTube Channel?

Definitely. Just a heads up that this hack is a bit explicit, not a G rated hack. Some of the criminals are pretty messed up.
But go for it. Ill watch some if I have time.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Definitely. Just a heads up that this hack is a bit explicit, not a G rated hack. Some of the criminals are pretty messed up.
But go for it. Ill watch some if I have time.

Doesn't matter bro, i'm always ready to record any new hack or game available. Good luck with Completing it.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Ty crizzle, but I still don't know where to go next.

There is a dude blocking the stairs in fallabortown. I have no gogoggle or surf.

I'm assuming that you mean by/in meteor falls. If so, that means that you didn't either you didn't beat Wally in Mauville or May in Verdanturf(it may say fallarbor but that was a mistake).

Years
https://youtu.be/EBFKokB3GCE
This may or may not have happened to anyone yet but i'll post this just in case as it happened to me, even though I managed to fix it in a few minutes a lot of people may just be lost.

So after you're done patching if you start your rom inside of the emulator and all you get is a white screen, here's the fix to that.

1) Open up your VBA emulator and click on the tab Options > Emulator > Save Type

2) Underneath this sub-tab you'll see 2 Flash options to select. For you to be having this problem you probably have Flash 64k Selected. Proceed to select Flash 128k.

3) Start up your ROM normally and it should work. However if this does not fix the problem. Make sure Flash 128k is selected then close the VBA emulator. Go to the directory where your ROM is located and delete the .sav file there.

4) Start the VBA Emulator with your ROM and everything should work fine from here on out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 15, 2016
wanted to trade with myself using emulator in Pokemon Cawps..>>in order to evolve my Machoke. Did Crizzle remove the trade function in Pokemon centers? damn.....

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
-Trade evos are by moon stones. And Eevee evolves into Umbreon with Moon Stone and Espeon in Sun stone. Also you can buy stones at lilycove dept store, which you

from the first post

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2016
can anyone tell me where to go to get the hacks on this page I'm new to the community and would love to try all the hacks

Back