• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Channel

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Celibi, Latias, and Latios are in it too. Gamecube graphics, and the Psyduck you're all talking about is a news reporter that always falls asleep......hee...hee...

sora

man I really want to get it and I know this has nothing to do with this but i heard about a kingdom hearts gameboy game

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    sora said:
    man I really want to get it and I know this has nothing to do with this but i heard about a kingdom hearts gameboy game
    Please stay on topic. If you know something has nothing to do with the topic, then don't post it. We have Other Games for that.

o_o I won Pokemon Channel from Pikasurf. (*whee!*) My brother's playing it right now. It's a fun game. XD I like buying things from Shop'n'Squirtle, but I don't like waiting. ;_; I like the deliveries which come right away. :3

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I saw it at Target the day before, but I think we're not buying it. n_n;

Glalie

King of All Arbok
    Years
    Pokemon Channel is a very awesome game.
    I have it, it is so fun, and worth the money.
    Especially since its the only way to watch the secret mini movie of Pichu in the city which has Meowths Party on it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 26, 2007
    I put in on my list for Christmas, but my dad couldn't find it. I musta put it out too late(the list).

I really wanted it, it seemed intriguing.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Guess what else? A day After you have every part of the pichu mini movie, Jirachi will stop by for a visit! it's true, I own the game and I saw him with my very own eyes!

Glalie

King of All Arbok
    Years
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    Guess what else? A day After you have every part of the pichu mini movie, Jirachi will stop by for a visit! it's true, I own the game and I saw him with my very own eyes!
    Ya, Bellosom on Pokemon News Flash (interview) said that she sees Celebi in the field in the morning, so i was going to the field in the morning to look for Celebi and Jirachi was at the door.

Tweak

:badsmile: i wanted to get it sooo badly. cause i have a $5 coupon for Pokemon Center in NY (and my friend is going there next week) but...i also really want Pokemon Colleseum! =-=;; i saw colleseum for sale (jap version). can't wait for the US release.

pokemon channel looks like short fun. but it looks cute as well. i'm still pondering if i should get it, or maybe it is a waste of money. =(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It's probably better if you rent it and cheat (ie: reset the gamecube's clock). It's quick fun, as you guessed, but it's not really one that you can play for a long time and continue to be amused. o_o It's like HYP, but less... interesting. o_O

Tweak

It's probably better if you rent it and cheat (ie: reset the gamecube's clock). It's quick fun, as you guessed, but it's not really one that you can play for a long time and continue to be amused. o_o It's like HYP, but less... interesting. o_O

ohhhh renting. >_< i shuda thought of that earlier!! i shall go rent it tommorow!! :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Zapchu said:
    ohhhh renting. >_< i shuda thought of that earlier!! i shall go rent it tommorow!! :P
    Lol, tell us how it is. ^_^

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    my little brother said he really wanted it and told me he wanted me to get it for him for X-Mas...but i have...about $2.25 to my name! :P

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 39
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    I have the game as well (jp) but I kinda stopped playing now cause I done mostly everything in the game other then answer all pokemon questions (It's too hard in japanese) and yes Jirachii is really cool :laugh: my favourite game in it is still the pokemon mini togepi game that's just the best with the cute little storyline and the fight against Charizard ^_^

Tweak

:P i lied about rentnig it two days ago, actually i rented it today. *hops off to play*

oh yes, if you guys are planning to buy the game it is $29.99 @ EBgames i think. and $39.99 @ Target. and $29.95 @ pokemon center in new york. =D i think those prices are correct.

Tweak

harharhar. xD i'm not a good review writer nor screen capture maker so bear with me:

https://zapchu.com/thunder_pokemonchannel.htm

i wrote up a small guide as well and some information. =P photo of the game disk...ect; lots of images =D

(on side note:you know what sucked!!! i went to one blockbuster and they had plenty of copies and i was signing up for a blockbsuter card, i'm 18 years old. they said i needed a CREDIT CARD. =-=;; i only had a CHECK CARD. mannnn, that sucked, so i had to drive back home and get my dad's card and to go ANOTHER blockbuster store. meh...so even if ur 18, life still treats you like a kid. i need to sign up for a credit card.)

Back