• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Chromium

Status
Not open for further replies.

indepth

Soon to be..
    Years
    The new story is..

The new story is awesome; simple, but awesome. I love the way your thread is set out; it makes me think "This guy knows his stuff" when I read through. It's a shame theres no screenshots; because then I could really see how this is going. You're user title says "Doen't feel like hacking" is this the reason why you haven't had any progress?

Enough questions, I congragulate you on the good work you put towards this great thread.

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
    Yeah, thanks for the comments; Updates now!

haha, woh this is pretty interesting, id love to help out if i could
    Awww, how sweet; I'll bare that in mind.

The story is cool And the name of the hack is cool too
    Thanks, everything was made up by me; I got the insperation from one of my old hacks.. >.<

The new story is awesome; simple, but awesome. I love the way your thread is set out; it makes me think "This guy knows his stuff" when I read through. It's a shame theres no screenshots; because then I could really see how this is going. You're user title says "Doen't feel like hacking" is this the reason why you haven't had any progress?

Enough questions, I congragulate you on the good work you put towards this great thread.
    Thanks, the new story was made by me; as stated above. Thanks, and "I do know my stuff" Screenshots are here.. Below; also I've found the right mood for hacking, and have..

Updates
    Yup they're finally here, two screens of the first town; and two of the first route..
    Here goes..

Pokemon Chromium
    Pokemon Chromium

Indego town, the starting town, where you get your Pokémon.

Pokemon Chromium
    Pokemon Chromium

Redberri Route.. This is a route, where the Pokémon get roudy.. watch out.

~Thanks all, for the comments; Mods please move this.. Thanks!

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Their is no story, its a

40% - Remake.
    40% - Following anime.
    20% - Of my own.

Get it? So its like shiny gold, see the story part, no story?
    I have a build up, to make it more unique.

Bye!

Umm no it's like Shining Yellow
    or how I envisioned it anyway >.<

But it seems good!
    A very nice story, and I like the ninja part.
    Good luck!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    This is kinda looking good. I like the story, but the maps don't seems to be pretty good. You've used too much bushes. And the names of Route/Town aren't pretty good. But it seems to be a good hack. Good luck!

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
    This isen't over..

Umm no it's like Shining Yellow
    or how I envisioned it anyway >.<

But it seems good!
    A very nice story, and I like the ninja part.
    Good luck!!
    Well that form is Kinda old.. This will have part of johto in it though, Mark my words.

This is kinda looking good. I like the story, but the maps don't seems to be pretty good. You've used too much bushes. And the names of Route/Town aren't pretty good. But it seems to be a good hack. Good luck!
    Thanks, the story is all made by me, and the maps wont change, unless I have time..
    You dont like it, then it's your own problem.. The names of the routes/towns, were randomised by me. So they will change in time..

A new hack I guess?
    Good job
    I guess and I hope you finish it.
    Yeah, but difference is, this hack will be done in my own time; Also please remember im waiting for the production (But ~Watermelon) of Royal Blue, just thought I'd say that so people dont think I quit..

News
    People, I will have a demo. The demo will include the first town, and the first city.
    Meaning three places. Sorry, thats all the news im going to tell.. I have soo much to catch up on.

I suppose you guys thought this was dead!!
    You were wrong.

See ya~

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
    Guess what,.,

Guess what, I've just lost my USB, Haven't I? No progress until itsz found.........
    Sorrizz guyzz :'(

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
    Heres to a fresh start..

I've just found time to do some of this hack, because Watermelon is working on Royal Blue for now. So heres to a fresh start.

Okay, heres my map. It's for Pokémon Chromium, a hack I recently restarted. So heres to a fresh start. (Also, this is a map of Pokémon Fire Red)

Seaerry Town
    Pokemon Chromium

Yes, this "Town" has a Gym, because it's a beginners test. Don't worry what for, just know that it's not a city.. Thanks.

You might have noticed, we have new palettes and tiles. But thats because i've decided to spice up this hack alittle, no more "Royal blue being better" they will be equal now.

I've decided to change the whole start of the game. This time, you go to the professor, because he says so. Then you get a Pokémon, and go to the Gym and take a test. The gym leader thought you were good, so he invites you to the whole Gym challenge.. Then you accept.

Details on this will be relesed later, remember I never changed the story.. :cer_giggle

Years
    No offence but the map look's kinda bad to me.
    Cause i know you can do much better than that.;)
    Anyway the tiles are well inserted, good luck!:)

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
    Duhh

No offence but the map look's kinda bad to me.
    Cause i know you can do much better than that.;)
    Anyway the tiles are well inserted, good luck!:)
    Durrhhh ;) Im trying to practice different ways of mapping, and sorry, that maps not going to change. It's the playability im worried about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back