• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Chronicles: Sands Of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    I'm not quite done... But... I thought I should show you how the 1st evo is coming.

Pokemon Chronicles: Sands Of Time

Should I add some of those yellow markings to the 1st evo?

I'm not showing them... They were almost sketches... I barely started spriting them.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    I'm not quite done... But... I thought I should show you how the 1st evo is coming.

Should I add some of those yellow markings to the 1st evo?

I'm not showing them... They were almost sketches... I barely started spriting them.

Its Superb, I dont think the 1st evo needs any more work. Don't put in the yellow marks in the first one as it already has yellow eyes and evolution should show a change with the addition of more yellow marks so the first is perfect as it is, well done!

I think I'l just edit the 2nd evo by drathvagabond a little to add some posonous barbs to the tail.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    So... I'm done for now? The first evo is done (and good)?

I did one small thing to it:

I think its done, now... But I feel the back leg is... Messed up...

Last edited:

The Cynic

Years
    So... I'm done for now? The first evo is done (and good)?

I did one small thing to it:

I think its done, now...

It is complete! You centainly are a perfectionist! But you do it in no time at all! You can try the 3rd evo if you like and we'll decide whether yours or Blasto King's is better OK?

If not then I'l notify you when I've uloaded my fakemon sketches that need spritefied.

You can always make the backsprites for these guys if you are really bored!

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    It is complete! You centainly are a perfectionist! But you do it in no time at all! You can try the 3rd evo if you like and we'll decide whether yours or Blasto King's is better OK?

If not then I'l notify you when I've uloaded my fakemon sketches that need spritefied.

You can always make the backsprites for these guys if you are really bored!

I might make some backsprites....

But I think I will let Blasto make the 3rd evo, he needs something to do...

The Cynic

Years
    I might make some backsprites....

But I think I will let Blasto make the 3rd evo, he needs something to do...

LOL! We wouldn't want idle hands now do we!!!

This will be my last post for a short while. As I have mentioned before I shall be home in Scotland by tomorrow evening. I wil try and come online here and there to check on things (I'l bring my laptop and pretend I'm working!) but I'm mainly going to be enjoying xmas with my family. Then on 29th I shall be in Vermont skiing with them wont be back to I think the 4th.

Until I next see you all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!!!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    sorry i made him big and non platypus like but i mixed tyranitar+blastoise+bibarel+marshtomp+second evo of the platypus so i dont think this turned out the way i thought it would

RedBaron474

I don't even know
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Hey Pokestorm may i make a suggestion?? Maybe fix the original starter to make it look mor like the evo?? Otherwise good job!! :)

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Hey Pokestorm may i make a suggestion?? Maybe fix the original starter to make it look mor like the evo?? Otherwise good job!! :)

What do you think I should do to it? I already know, I'm fixing that leg, but what else?

RedBaron474

I don't even know
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    I was thinking add barbs to the tail (fin?? whatever lol) . . . . .

Hey with your permission I'd like to post my final evo . . .

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    My permission? If so... Sure!

I will work on the first evo later...

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Does this evo line look reasonable:

^I think I finally fixed that leg! :shocked:

RedBaron474

I don't even know
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    @Blastoking -

No you're evo isn't bad, I thought I would try my hand at it to though . . . .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back