• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Cintrine (Final Release released)

Do you think that I should create a new hack or continuing updating Pokemon Cintrine?

• Create new hack

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Update

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
  • Well, good luck trying to fix that nasty bug.

Giratina shall eat this bug for breakfast!
    Thanks ;)
    Oh yeah, instead this happened:
    22164209.png

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    im at route 251!! i cant find the way through the city -.- this game is so confusing jeez

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • im at route 251!! i cant find the way through the city -.- this game is so confusing jeez
    What the... You are on ROUTE 251?
    Go up to route 252 talk to may. go back to lab. go back to 252. Find the black-tiled warp. Find your way through.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Sorry for taking SO long, but better late than later, huh? :D
    here you go, Tim, the female overworlds. Palette no 21.
    xeef6q.png

I tell you, I was confused at first, because you're using a FR/LG styled overworld for the male char, but since all other ows are R/S/E, I did it that way.

Last edited:

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • Sorry for taking SO long, but better late than later, huh? :D
    here you go, Tim, the female overworlds. Palette no 21.
    xeef6q.png

I tell you, I was confused at first, because you're using a FR/LG styled overworld for the male char, but since all other ows are R/S/E, I did it that way.
    I'm kinda busy now since school began... :\

I'll play this when all the glitches are fixed. This game looks interesting to me.
    Good ;)
    which one is the full final??
    Last one.

Years
  • I plan on playing this around next month. I like Fakemon like the ones in Quartz, Marble, Ruby Destiny:LOG and Topaz, I like how this one mixes Sinnoh Pokemon in it and how it has the Distortion World.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • You really neet work on this hack.. there are a lot of bad mistakes and thingsm btw why dont ya move it to Hackshowcase? It is teh final release am i right?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    i've got to say, one of my biggest pet peeves is bad sprites. this looks like a good game, it really does. but the hideous sprites ensure i will never play it and that bums me out. you should have just left in the real ones.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Okay...can you please tell me how the ROM works?!
    Hey there, there's actually an active thread for this hack in Progressing Hacks, if you have any questions you can take them there. However, your current question does not belong there; I suggest you check out the stickied FAQ thread in Progressing Hacks.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back