• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Cintrine (Final Release released)

Do you think that I should create a new hack or continuing updating Pokemon Cintrine?

• Create new hack

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Update

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
  • I'm at the Elite four and I'm terrified at them, And I found a weird cave, with weird things in it like Arceus and some huge Regimark thing that has Uber stats. O_o

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • I'm at the Elite four and I'm terrified at them, And I found a weird cave, with weird things in it like Arceus and some huge Regimark thing that has Uber stats. O_o
    You chose to go on the third path :cool:
    There you can catch three legends with three gifted masterballs.

Forbidden1

csgo
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    yah man, its broken =O you should edit the first page so it should say "Download pokemon_ruby_e or else your game will be stuck on the white screen" or something like that. still stuck on how to go to the 8th gym LOL i suck at pokemon :/

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • yah man, its broken =O you should edit the first page so it should say "Download pokemon_ruby_e or else your game will be stuck on the white screen" or something like that. still stuck on how to go to the 8th gym LOL i suck at pokemon :/
    Where are you? :)
    I'll re-upload the rom in my website as soon as I get home :\

Forbidden1

csgo
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    i just caught the cute grass legendary :D
    To everybody who is pissed at white screen: DOWNLOAD THE ROM pokemon_ruby_e.
    about the 8th gym, nvm, i couldnt see the little opening near the cave.

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Heheheheh, you are a jerk, the champion killed me...Kidding!
    Pokemon Cintrine (Final Release released)

JERK

Forbidden1

csgo
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    ...pokedialga you jerk lol when you white out of pokemon league, you cant move. you are stuck inside a forest? or something. crap.

aviani i have no idea how you got shadow lugia =O

Last edited:

Forbidden1

csgo
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    thats supposed to happen. it says so on the first page. lmfao. if u try to evolve pokemon, the game crashes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    thats supposed to happen. it says so on the first page. lmfao. if u try to evolve pokemon, the game crashes.

Yeah, which makes the hack basically pointless when it comes to Pokémon. Evolving is a big part of everything...

Years
  • Yeah, regarding the glitch above... Would it take very long to just export all the maps, and re-import them to a new Rom, and just re-do the sprites and everything else you've edited? (as far as I know, when you export a map, their events are also exported. Whether or not scripts are, is unknown to me, but you could basically start again, but be able to import everything graphics wise, map wise, and possibly script wise. You can just re-import everything, and you'd have it done in about a week. And if you were to do that, you could keep backups regularly, in case the evolving glitch, or any other glitches happen. Because, although .com put it a bit bluntly, they have a point. It's not very fun to be unable to evolve, even if the evolved forms can be caught.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • You probably overwrote a Hex pointer that the evolution script uses when looking for offsets or something. Try to be careful when looking for offsets.

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • Or... Why don't we try to fix the evolution glitch?

The problem might be in the pointer the game uses to call for evolution, or maybe the evolution script itself.

I will try to work on this glitch.

1st - Know what is the evolution pointer.
    2nd - Discover what is the problem by comparing to a normal Ruby ROM.
    3rd - Fix :D
    You probably overwrote a Hex pointer that the evolution script uses when looking for offsets or something. Try to be careful when looking for offsets.
    Maybe :P
    But if you can't fix it, I'll what .com said ;)
    However, do your best ;) if not....
    Spoiler:

NatureKeeper

Maybe :P
    But if you can't fix it, I'll what .com said ;)
    However, do your best ;) if not....
    Spoiler:

Giratina, get this caterpie out of our world.

I can't assure this fixed, Tim. :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back