• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    As evee strugled to decide which pokemon to evolve into, the moon finally went down, but evee saw it one last time, and finally, his body changed into an umbreons, but for some strange reason, he kept the espeon forked tail. He smiled, and wagged his forked tail.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    the warmth of the tail is too little and i sneeze. i do not care if i am seen becuase i am a theif trainer and i do not care for alot of thing. i care for more than i used to though.thanks to Skye and am happier now.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Umbreon suddenly bared his teeth, and growled at no one in particular, and walked out of the house, jumped on the roof, and walked to anna's windowstill, where he fell asleep again.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i see movement to my right and am asked a question but can not answer as i am too cold. i few seconds later i see a charmander come out and warm up and colour returns to my cheeks. i thank the charmander and start massaging its face right between the eyes with both my thumbs. it squirms a few times then lets me continue as it enjoys it and i am quite good becuase i am very good at caring for pokemon.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Ugh." I thought, as I saw that still nobody was around. I saw an old resturaunt, so I walked in. I then ordered some spagetti, and waited for the order to arrive.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umbreon's sleeping figure looked peaceful, as he listened to anna's breathing.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye was already out photographing the festival in the gray haze of early morning. She was dressed in kimono for the event, and chatted easily with the people there as she took pictures of all the excited, happy people.

When she had finished, she knew her boss would want pictures of that kid...Jamie was it? Even though there had been a "false alarm" called on the kid, she still needed pictures. Sneaking over to Anna's house, she stood across the street, and took a few pictures of him lying on the couch. Deep down, she had a sinking feeling in her stomach that she didn't want to give these photographs to her boss, and decided not to, for the kid's sake anyway.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i find a berry bush and crush berrys into msuh with a stone. i take a leaf which i know charmanders like to eat and rap the mush up with the leaf like a dumpling.i use the berrys stem like a pin and push it through the leaf to stop it from falling apart. i give it to the charmander and it eats it grateully.it then takes me inside to its master becuase it knows i can be trusted.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I see a fainitsh glow inside the building which I'm on top of. I recognise
    it as the charmander I released to help the girl at the bottom. I get nervous
    as she might see me again, so I jump to the next rooftop, calling out Xatu and
    commands him to erase the charmader's memory.
    However once again the urge to meet this girl grows inside me, so I turn into
    my mortal self again and go inside the building once more.
    "Who are you?" I ask the girl. I only hoped that the memory erase had taken
    effect on charmander as it could pick up my scent and recognise it if it didn't.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    "My name is Ami Im a theif trainer and a pokemon breeder in training.i am hoping to get a job under the legendary brock, master pokemon breeder."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Umbreon shivered as the morning dew covered his soft fur. He woke up again, and walked next to anna, and nudged her head with his nose, trying to wake her up.
    I finally got the spagetti after an hour had passed. "Finally."I thought, and began to eat. After I had finished, I payed up, and walked down the street again.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    "Well, you look determined," I said, "I'll help."
    I knew that this was something that shouldn't be done
    and knew the consequences. However, I made my mind up.
    I shall help this trainer until she reaches her goal. No matter
    what happens to me.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    " i thank you gratefully for letting me warm up by your charmander and your offer to help but i am already being helped by a friend.all i ask is that you help me get back to our apartment."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Umbreon was confused why Anna didn't wake up, and licked her face softly. He conti8nued to do this until she woke up.
    I dissapeared again in the middle of the street, and reappeared at anna's house. I saw jamie, and said, "So, let me guess. You're bored out of your mind. I'm too. Now, tell me, are you a pokemorph? and if so, what's your morph?".

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I was a bit shocked as my first proper conversation with
    a mortal ended with someone turning my offer down. Well,
    I guess things aren't quite as predictable in the mortal realm.
    "Sure. I'll help you get back. You can keep the charmander.
    I think it's got attached to you."
    I walk along beside her. I may not be able to help her directly,
    but I decide that I should help her from a distance. I wanted
    this trainer to be happy.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Well? I'm waiting." I said, sitting down, waiting for a response from Jamie. "You seemed a bit suprised at seeing I was a Blaziken morph. So, are you a morph, or not?" I said, flexing my knuckles.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I looked at Matt and said, "If Anna's parents find you down here, you'll be arrested for breaking in. And I'll get in trouble for letting you in. So if you don't mind leaving and coming back when everyone his up and you can knock before entering." I got up and helped him out of the house. I then shut the door behind him.

"Who was that?" Anna's father said.

"Um...no one, sir! It was just some guy who wanted to come in. I didn't let him though." I replied.

"Thank you, Jamie." Anna's father said coming downstairs rubbing his eyes.

OOC: Sorry Bob, but your character can't just walk into other peoples houses.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    ooc. thanks but i cant take the charmander. it says on page one three pokemon only. if raichu master says its ok ill edit it and accept the charmander.

" thank you for the charmander. but i cant take it.i have all the pokemon i need.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Oh, darn it.XD

Before Anna's parents found me, I dissapeared, and reappeared in the city square, where there was a little pharmacy. I walked inside, suprised to see the building was empty. I then took a look around....

Umbreon heard Anna's father and his previous master, but he still didn't leave anna. He continued to lick her face, to get her to wake up...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back