• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I walk alongside her and we manage to reach the apartment.
    "See you later." I say.
    I leave the charmnader with her and run as quickly as I can.
    I reach the bottom of some building. I take out my pokemon.
    However, Dragonite and Xatu aren't there. I'm left with only my
    Pikachu: who seems to be changing colour.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    ooc: ok i gotta go so see you later guys.

ic: i watch you run away and i enter the building to my apartment. ipick the lock with wire i find on the floor. and enter. ireturn my pokemon to their pokeballs and find the pokeball i bought with the money i sole from Skye. i let charmander in side and i get changed into my clothes, putting my pokeball belt out side them and i clip the new pokeball on.

Last edited:

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Yeah ya do have one thing ta reply to!! remember, Umbreon is licking anna's face, and her father is up, according to you!! Conclusion= Guess.XD

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    ooc: I better go to sleep as well. I've got a cold and training today has made
    it worse. Goodnight!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Yeah, well...goodnight!! Welcome to the tonight show!!And here's your your host, jayyyyy LENO!!!XD

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    ooc: that's funny. I just decided to stay up a little bit more and do about
    200 pressups while I'm at it.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    ooc: Man, I've just blown my nose and have currently wasted 78 tissues!
    It's kinda funny that someone can get the flu and have a serious illness
    at the same time. Or is it? Well, let me introduce our very own whitchdoctor...
    Sorry, but I guess our doctor friend drank too much laughing gas and cannot
    make it on the show.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Yup, that's it, I'm breaking one of your five warnings. I may not be R_M, but I know, we have been getting seriously off-topic. So I break a warning for myself as well. Now, let's get on topic again!!XD

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: You're the one getting tough on going off topic, and I was about to give you a warning for it! XD So unless I get mad about all the off-topicness going on....don't do it! For right now, not many people are on, and it's nice just to post off topic once in awhile.

And are you kidding! Walk into Anna's room! While she's sleeping! Jamie would never do that! So I guess Anna's face is just going to get slubbered up! hahaha

IC: Anna's father went into the kitchen and made coffee. When he was done I got some and sat down in the diningroom to talk about politics, the weather, and...the subject I dreaded the most...Anna, because I wasn't sure how I felt. "So what do you think of my little girl?" He asked curiously.

The questions startled me and I started to studder, finally getting out, "Wel...um...ah...she's...quite a happy girl." I knew that sounded lame, but I didn't know if I had a crush on her or not right now, because of reason I don't want to talk about.

"I mean looks, don't tell me you fall for personality only, boy." He said smiling.

"Oh...um...well...noot to sound disturbing or anything...I've never really been ask that question before...um..." I said studdering trying to find out how to say what I wanted. "She's quite...um...beaut..." I said starting the word I took a hard swallow and said, "She's very beautiful, you've raised a very fine daughter." I thought I was going to die, I said that louder than planned and I wasn't sure how he would take it.

He looked rather pleased at the comment, "Wow! That means alot coming from the presidents son!" He said happily. "Well, I guess now I know how you feel about her." he said winking as he took a sip of his coffee.

I blushed redder than I did when I first met Anna. "...um...I don't know what you mean." I said quickly building up my posture and speaking voice again.

"You can't fool me. You're in love with her aren't you!?" He said still smiling.

That question and his smile made me very uncomfortable, Were you right Chairzard? Do I have a crush on her!? But I just met her, this can't happen...can it!? I thought to myself all the while shifting in my chair. "Um..." I said now blushing uncontrollably. "To tell you the truth, sir. I kind of am." I admitted and took a deep breath although it felt like a great weight had been lifted I couldn't help but think this wasn't going to end easily.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    ooc: I'll get back on topic again. let's start rping!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: I meant her dad, genius!!XD

IC: Umbreon stopped licking Anna, and walked downstairs. He overheard Anna's dad and Jamies conversation, and walked towards Anna's father.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Good grief, Bob V. Just let the kid alone. He doesn't have to do what you want him to.

IC: Skye walked back to her apartment to find Ami there. She smiled, and handed her a key.

"Here," she said, well aware of how Ami had gotten into the apartment. "I got a spare made at the hardware store. No more picking locks for you!"

She chuckled, and greeted Agile, who had decided to grace them all with her presence. She hopped onto Skye's shoulder, wanting to go out for a walk or something. Skye told her to be patient, and looked over at Ami.

"So did you check out that job you mentioned yesterday?" she asked, and spied the new pokeball on her belt. "Did you get a new Pokemon?"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: I meant what I meant!!XD I'm confuseing.XD

IC; Umbreon left the house, and ran through the city, going through any buildings in His path. He ran up to an old house, and jumped inside. He looked around, and saw a girl handing another one a key. He jumped up on a shelf out of veiw, and watched.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I finally got the courage to speak and said, "Well I'm too old for her anyway." This was very true and it was the only thing that stopped me from falling in love with Anna.

"Who old are you?" Anna's father said surprised.

"16, which makes me too old for her." I said this in a happy tone.

"Ah, so you are, she's only 12. Yes there is an age discrepence there. Well sorry for hounding you." He admitted.

"Yeah, so let's just forget we ever said any of this." I said smiling.

"Deal." He said equally happy to forget about what they both said.

"Well I think I should turn myself in. I'm going to get caught adventually, might as well save myself the groundings by doing now." I sighed. Anna's father felt sad about this but didn't stop me as I exited the house. The presidents quarters was only about 5 blocks from where I was so I just started walking, making sure to put a red bandana over my red hair and shades on to cover my husky eyes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back