• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    "Oh shut up. I aint walkin no where, whether the shop is illegal or not. Why should I care?" Ciera pulled her Electrike's pokeball off her belt and looked at the one yelling. "No need to yell, freak, Im right here. What do you want?"
    Ciera was protective of her shop, and no one was taking her in, whether they liked it or not.

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    "You are still under arrest for dealing drugs which is illegal according to ? 1,3 so you are under arrest whay you say can and will be used against you in court" i said and took the hand-coughs(sp?) and said: "Turn around or.... we could make a deal" as i said that i looked at her with the cloudy eye and saw what she was holding in her hand: a pokeball.

I drew my own special purple pokeball made from the stone Jirachi was found in "Heh if you want to make a deal then i will mail it to you if not then you will have to battle me under these rules we may only use 3 pokemon" i said with a slight grin on my face

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    (If it's not to late, I want to join!)
    Name: Tara
    Job: Just a trainer, but she does steal stuff when she is desperate.
    Description: She has red uzipped jacket, a purple shirt, black jeans, and black sneakers. Her hair short and jet black, with blue eyes.
    Personality: Cunning, Brave, Dark.

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
    Years
    She jumped off of Steel Wing's back, releasing her Umbreon, Dark Lily and barged into the store. She caught sight of two holding Pokeballs, the boy holding a strange one. "What the. What's going on here? This is a peaceful pharmacy!"

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    "Why would I go peacefully? I have never been arrested, and I plan on never going." Ciera put her Electrike's Pokeball back, and held her Feraligatr's. "Bring it on, old geezer."

Ciera stood, very sure of ehr pokemons abilities.

She glances at the one who said something about a peaceful pharmacy and Ciera almost laughed.
    "When'd you get the idea that this place a a peacful little store? Geez, people are thick headed now-a days"
    (( OOC: Its hand-cuffs* ))

Last edited:

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    ooc: officer?!? i'm the leader of the Special Police

ic: "i told you we could make a deal then you won't have to be arrested, i'm allowed to make such deals as i'm the leader of The Special Police if you were wondering, if not then you will have to battle..." i said and sent Jirachi out "This cute little Jirachi here" i said.

"Do you want to know why i know that you will accept the deal?" i asked with a mere chuckle "It's because of this scar, made by a Deoxys when i was a child" i said before she could ask and took my golden half mask off ((look on my second trainer card if you want an idea on how the half mask looks like))

ooc: thank you for telling me how to spell hand-cuff (i live in Denmark and we haven't been using that word a lot in our classroom (and i'm the best to english in my class heh))

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I coughed loudly in the guys ear (this is first person so this is what he makes of your guy! XD) "Is there something I can do for you?I'm sure this fine gentleman would stop whatever he's doing if you'd just ask him politly, and without demanding." I said waiting for him to answer me.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    Ciera put her index finger on the skin right below her eye and pulled it down a bit. As she did that, she stuck her tounge out.

"I dont care, Mr. Police man. You aint takin me in, and I aint acceptin nothin from you... Unless..."

As she said that, Ciera pushed a button on the pokeball and sent out her Feraligatr.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: capalex, jirachi can't learn meteor mash!!XD

Suddenly, Matt came into the drug store, and was suprised to see an officer confronting what looked like the manager. "Now's my chance" He thought, and silently released his espeon, who used morning sun to blind everybody for a moment. Matt stole all the pokemon vitamens and some of the food, and recalling his espeon, he ran to the back door, opened it, and stepped into a dark alley.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    "LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU STUPID POLICE MAN! I dont care if I get arrested, but NOBODY steals from my shop! YOU BETTER GO GET ME THOSE THING HE STOLE OR ELSE!" Ciera frowned and yelled at the 'officer'. She was mad.
    She turned to the girl(boy?) that was talking to them.

"And you! What are you doing even talking to me?! Can you not see that I am busy?!" Ciera almost tackled the girl, but her Feraligatr held onto the back of her cloak.

"Lemme go, Feraligatr!" she yelled, but the pokemon refused.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Matt ran down the dark alley, seeing poor people trying to sell lobsters for money. He shook his head, and said, "Said city we live in, now.", and as he reached end of the alley, he released his dragonair, and climbed on it as it swam through the air..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back