• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    How much samurais you have to defeat to fight shogun at typhlosion castle ? I defeated all the five samurais of the archipelago and talked to shogun in powr plant, but the entrace to shogun's castle is blocked by an old man. Why ? Pleease help me

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • How much samurais you have to defeat to fight shogun at typhlosion castle ? I defeated all the five samurais of the archipelago and talked to shogun in powr plant, but the entrace to shogun's castle is blocked by an old man. Why ? Pleease help me

In the game guide a castle is missing (it will be solved soon). You need to go back to Mangan region. Then you need to go to Red Town. The last Castle is there. To go to red town, i think the game guide will be useful.

OK..I don't know where the mega gems are...help plzzz

>>> Game guide

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO

New release available (v. 488) and new game guide edition available (v.1.5)

Changelog :
    Spoiler:

Years
  • What do I do after the Sevii Islands in order to get to the other Islands? I got to some kind off ferry station but it's blocked, it asks for a pass I think? (It's in French, and my french is pretty limited).
    Do I need to defeat those samurai guys?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • What do I do after the Sevii Islands in order to get to the other Islands? I got to some kind off ferry station but it's blocked, it asks for a pass I think? (It's in French, and my french is pretty limited).
    Do I need to defeat those samurai guys?
    Not neccesary. Just read the game guide or search in the thread.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2021
    hey i want to download the game but i only see the download for the game guide and the patch but not for the full game.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 6, 2016
    I don't know why people complain about your english. In my opinion, it is great that a french person is even slightly capable of speaking and writing english. You did well. :)

Apart from that, nice hack. I didn't completely finish the latest beta, but storyline looks cool so far!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    Hey, where's mr. pokemon ? I searched all his farm and entered the house that is open, but i cant find him. There's a house in his farm besides the other one, but is locked

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Hii shogun, can u plzz tell me how to mega evolve my mewtwo?i tried using mega gem but he is nt able?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    I found another bug. When fighting the girl rocket grunts in the warehouse on 5 island the game freezes. It also freezes when I fight against some of the other female trainers in the sevi islands. So it appears that I cannot progress with the rest of the game unfortunately

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    I found another bug. When fighting the girl rocket grunts in the warehouse on 5 island the game freezes. It also freezes when I fight against some of the other female trainers in the sevi islands. So it appears that I cannot progress with the rest of the game unfortunately

I encountered that before. It's not a game bug. It's an emulator bug. Change your emulator.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    This game doesn't work on my emulator (OpenEMU). Do I have to patch it or what should i do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2016
    i was thinking there should be locations where you should be able to catch eeveelutions and starters that arent in game just wish i knew when the new regions r coming and seeing im stuck trying to figure out where to go in cloud white :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2016
    also when going into the house after catching entei raikou and suicune the may looking sprite doesnt do anything

Back