• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2016
    so what should i do after the elite 4.
    i have no idea what the walkthrough is talking about.

Years
  • so, i defeated everyone i could find, got rayquaza after defeating giovanni on some mount i don't remember the name (big bug on how to get there but it's possible), caught kyogre and groudon and all the legendaries but there are still places that are blocked, like the path to johto, a certain door on the various stations and the world tournament building (?). in the latter the guy says i have to defeat all the masters on the archipelago but there isn't anyone else to defeat :/ is this the end?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • so, i defeated everyone i could find, got rayquaza after defeating giovanni on some mount i don't remember the name (big bug on how to get there but it's possible), caught kyogre and groudon and all the legendaries but there are still places that are blocked, like the path to johto, a certain door on the various stations and the world tournament building (?). in the latter the guy says i have to defeat all the masters on the archipelago but there isn't anyone else to defeat :/ is this the end?

You are at 40 % of the game. So this isn't the end of the game ^^.
    Read the game guide to know your next mission.

About the world tournament, maybe I've made a mistake, I'll take a look.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2019
    I've read that Magnezone is available, but there's no mention of him appearing as a wild pokemon, nor its evolution method (electric location) specified.

Can I evolve a Magneton into a Magnezone in this game?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Could someone help me with pacthing? I already tried ever single clean rom (even "Squirrels"rom) and its keep showing error...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    question: do you start from pallet town? or ?
    *sorry for my bad english

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Wow this looks incredible. Considering the dex is completable I shall start tonight.

Yes the dex is completable. However, Hoopa event isn't include yet but he his not in the dex list(he is like the mega evolutions) so you can complete the dex without him.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Played up to defeating L.T Surge. Not game breaking but the trainers/gym leaders using Lemonade and the heal not working is pretty bugging. Overall:

-love the tiles.
    -was surprised at the early availability of some pretty OP pokemon, Larvitar etc but guess needed for later game.
    -In roughly 200 encounters couldn't find a mareep or swablu on Route 24?
    -In Rival nugget bridge fight using the lemonade actually decreased his HP
    -any plans to update leaders types and rosters? Unsure as to why just name changes

But really, really impressed so far, runs smoothly and minus the lemonade thing virtually bug-less, excellent. Been recording the leader and rival battles for no reason at all, lol.

Team after Lt. Surge: Lucario / Charmeleon / Luxio / Gabite

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    Hi, I won against the pokémon ligue once but i can't go in Johto. Why? ( White Cloud)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    ar...i found all the ups-patcher at the website in my region,but no one can be used...could you give me a lasted ups-patcher ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    ar...i found all the ups-patcher at the website in my region,but no one can be used...could you give me a lasted ups-patcher ?

oh...! finally,i patched the ups successfully ! because my ups-patcher cannt searched the rom by itself... so i had better enter the address of the rom in person.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    After becoming 'Emperor', I wanted to travel to Johto so I went to Kairyu Tower like it says on the guide and Chen says he's gonna go to Johto with Cynthia... I talk to Peter who says I should go to Johto too... That's the end, there's no mention of where I should go next... The game guide says I have to see Prof Elm... But there's no mention as to where can I find him... The game guide is a joke...

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    After becoming 'Emperor', I wanted to travel to Johto so I went to Kairyu Tower like it says on the guide and Chen says he's gonna go to Johto with Cynthia... I talk to Peter who says I should go to Johto too... That's the end, there's no mention of where I should go next... The game guide says I have to see Prof Elm... But there's no mention as to where can I find him... The game guide is a joke...

Go to the left of viridian

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    Bug at the exit to the west of Steel City, this cave entrance not visible , being possible to go straight from the entrance and it is impossible to go back!

Attachments

• Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)
      SC20160418-085447.png
      51 KB · Views: 7
    • Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)
      SC20160418-090047.png
      45.5 KB · Views: 6

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • After becoming 'Emperor', I wanted to travel to Johto so I went to Kairyu Tower like it says on the guide and Chen says he's gonna go to Johto with Cynthia... I talk to Peter who says I should go to Johto too... That's the end, there's no mention of where I should go next... The game guide says I have to see Prof Elm... But there's no mention as to where can I find him... The game guide is a joke...

You can create a better game guide for the rom if you think thi game guide is a joke ^^

Back