• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Can someone help me with playing on OpenEMU? I've patched the game like 3 time but still don't work.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 1, 2017
Another bug: Surfing in earth LOL

Attachments

• SC20160418-193445.png
    SC20160418-193445.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

ugtgrime

Lomax
Years
Hi, I don't have acsess to a computer so I've tried to patch this on my phone numerous times but to no avail. If anyone could help me with this I'd appreciate it because it does look like a fantastic hack.

I'm using myBoy and RomPatcher apps.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 1, 2017
Do not know if it's bug more , Heatran does not disappear after being captured in Heatran Island!
Infinits Heatran's e.e

undefeatable

Gotta catch them all
Years
  • Age 28
  • Hell
  • Seen Jan 17, 2024
I'm trying to teach my Charizard the move Blast Burn but the Move Tutor keeps saying that "It's was a mistake..." even though it's at level 51 and definitely max happiness, I wonder why? (Sorry If I have grammar mistake, I'm not so good at English)

Years
So I'm not sure if this has been addressed (I tried searching for it) or its just an issue on my end, but when I beat Mr.Pokemon he doesn't give me a mega gem. The sound for receiving an item happens but I don't actually get an item from him.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
So I'm not sure if this has been addressed (I tried searching for it) or its just an issue on my end, but when I beat Mr.Pokemon he doesn't give me a mega gem. The sound for receiving an item happens but I don't actually get an item from him.
Maybe your bag was full and I haven't managed my script to stop it if the bag is full. Sorry.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
Hi there, and thanks to Shogun for such a good rom hack :)

However, I frequently get sound problems, like one tone being amplified and lasting forever... Is there any way (other than saving) to fix that ?

Back