• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
I really love this hack man good job, when I visited second island though I found one of the 7 samurai and was completely destroyed by his lvl 100's haha it was intense. But anyways, I have a question about evolution through trading .. Since trading is not available how can I evolve pokemon like Slowpoke and Scyther?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
Oh nevermind I see my answer already ahaha my bad. Man that just makes this rom 1million times better tbh. Thank you shogun!! Can't wait for more from you man

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS :

New relaease available. This release fix a few things :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8unl9e5vuxeyb76/CW491.ups?dl=0
Changelog :

Spoiler:

NEW INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE " CLOUD WHITE PROJECT "

- CW 2 progression is really good (faster than I expected), a playable version with the first scenario (for a total of 2) available this summer. 18 % done.

- Cloud white 1 dev is really slow because I' ve started to work on the last chapter of the Pokémon Cloud White series ...... Pokémon CLOUD WHITE 3 !

- Pokémon Cloud white 3 will be a short game because originally it should be an extension of Cloud White 2 but I've decided to do a separate game for technical reasons.

- Pokémon Cloud White 3 will be available before the end of the year. 5% done.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 19, 2018
Hey Shogun ! I'm stuck after the league of Kanto ! What do I've to do !
Hey Shogun ! Je suis bloqué apres la league de Kanto! Quesque je dois faire pour poursuivre l'aventure ?

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
I've started playing this game, and I'm kind of curious... A lot of the time, the people I fight attempt to use 'lemonade' to heal their pokemon. Only thing is... it doesn't heal them. Like, at all. I mean, I'm not complaining since it wastes their turn, but... is this some code left over from something, or is it just incomplete, or bugged out, or something...?

Other than that, I'm having fun, and looking forward to seeing the new things you've put into this hack~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Hi, I am having trouble trying to evolve my Buneary lvl 25 to Lopunny. It should evolve with high friendship but mine won't. I even tried to raise his friendship by walking a lot using the speedhack.
I had no trouble evolving my Sneasel with high friendship although I captured him way later then my Buneary.
Is there a bug or am I doing something wrong ?

I know I can catch Lopunny on Route 16 (based on the Guide), but I'm still on Route 11. ^^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 1, 2016
mega evolution sprites are kinda crappy.
my mega swampert is facing on my way instead of the enemy pokemon.
the size of the mega sprites as well. they are kinda small.
any way to fix this?

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
mega evolution sprites are kinda crappy.
my mega swampert is facing on my way instead of the enemy pokemon.
the size of the mega sprites as well. they are kinda small.
any way to fix this?

Sprites of Mega can't be changed.
The sprites come from the official rssource thread of Pokécommunity and are the best I've found. So they can't be better.

Can you send me a picture of your problem with Swampert ?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Man, good job for doing this Hack Rom, I'm, really, enjoying!
But I'm here to report an "bug" wich Hi Jump Kick accuracy is 10 instead of 90
and if you can answer me if Totodile have dragon dance in egg moves I'll be grateful.
Sorry if I messed up with the english.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
REALLY enjoy this game so far, I'm about to go against the elite four, so currently grinding. Excited to finally see the new regions soon. Now I haven't seen all the new moves obviously, but just wanted to say Shogun, if you're thinking of adding more moves/TM's, I want to humbly request for Shadow Claw. My (future mega) Banette could certainly use it lmao

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
REALLY enjoy this game so far, I'm about to go against the elite four, so currently grinding. Excited to finally see the new regions soon. Now I haven't seen all the new moves obviously, but just wanted to say Shogun, if you're thinking of adding more moves/TM's, I want to humbly request for Shadow Claw. My (future mega) Banette could certainly use it lmao

Adding new move is an optionnal things I want to do. However I want to add new moves in my next project, pokémon cloud white 2 first and then add it to ccloud white 1.

Actually, the new moves are the same than the moves include in the dollsteak patch. (same things for abilities)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
How do I get to island 4??? I've defeated the four samurai on the first three islands and I'm getting frustrated. I already beat everything else. I'm just fumbling around trying to find the other three islands now please help SHOGUN!!!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 2, 2016
Hello,

I have a little problem with my 6G pokemon, Fletchling, i caught him, he only had flamethrower and never learn any new attack and don't even evolve.

Another something is when i caught him for the first time, their was ratata shown on the pokedex.

The bug is not mentionned on the first page so maybe i have not the latest version but i think yes,

ty for the game

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 23, 2023
How do I get to island 4??? I've defeated the four samurai on the first three islands and I'm getting frustrated. I already beat everything else. I'm just fumbling around trying to find the other three islands now please help SHOGUN!!!

once you given the ruby to Celio he will take your tri pass and give you the rainbow pass also you have to defeat the elite 4 before you can go

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 23, 2023
my frogadier just evolved at level 36 but didn't learn Water Shuriken i was wondering will Greninja be able to learn it if so what level would he learn it at

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
my frogadier just evolved at level 36 but didn't learn Water Shuriken i was wondering will Greninja be able to learn it if so what level would he learn it at
In the features of the game I said I have added new moves (>150 moves) but not all the moves, so this attack isn't in the rom yet.

Back