• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
not sure this is how it's supposed to look like XD

edit:

so basically, apart from unown letter A I met 5 unowns whose sprites are megaevolutions from other pokemon... well, I guess one can live with that... at least you can catch letter A and it looks like the real thing

Attachments

• Pokemon Cloud White 512.png
    Pokemon Cloud White 512.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
New version available (v.514).
Changelog:
Spoiler:

Important!
- Normally, I won't do anymore update to the game Guide. In other words, except if you send me remaining errors or improved version of the game guide, it won't be updated.

- With this release and the previous release (end of December), Kanto, Azur and Mangan are DEFINITELY FIXED = I have fixed everything. Like the game guide, I won't change anything in these area in the future, except if you report me errors.

- The last thing to do = Re-Test Johto to fix it. Next release >>>before March/April.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 8, 2023
CHAPTER XI : FROM THE END OF "THE WAY OF THE SHOGUN" TO MARIVILLE : done
CHAPTER XII : FROM BOURG D'HEATRAN TO TARINOPOLIS : don't see guy in the center of bled.
CHAPTER XIII : FROM BOURG FRISSON TO METALLOCEAN : done
CHAPTER IX : FROM MONT SALAMECHE TO INDIGOPOLIS : done
CHAPTER X : FROM DRACOPOLIS TO PUY MAGMAR : done
CHAPTER XI : FROM BLIZZAVILLE TO CIMETIERE OSSATUEUR : Can't reach, still blocked two guys. Anyone can help me?

Venomsplatter

Aethestode big fan!😎
Years
Im not gonna download this unless i can an accurate answer because last time. I beat elite 4 and sevii islands. Sevvi islands looked slightly different and jotoh and other areas didnt exist even though its stated that they are. ARE THEY?! Im not trying 2 b that guy but i dont wanna waste my time doing just another fire red playthrough with slightly different sevii islands.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 19, 2019
Hello
Why i got normal charmander instead of shiny charmander after i beat Aldo's father?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 16, 2020
Hey,
Every time I enter a fight with a female team rocket member, the game crashes before the pokemon are thrown in and I have to restart it. I am currently at a point where I cannot move forward without beating the trainer. I am currently on the latest version and was on v498 before.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
I can't find much info on Pokémon in your game guide, so are all movesets the same as Gen 6?

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
There seem to be 479 Pokémon in-game, but very few are from Gen 5 and 6, plus there's no Sylveon, Froakie, Frogadier or Gigalith. Is there a reason why you decided to keep some evolution lines unfinished?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2023
Yo Shogun....maybe you can add flying through the regions ???
Its very annoying to run through the whole areas and then back and you have to do it often...
If its possible...please do it....it will make this awesome game even better!!!

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Update available (v.515)
Changelog :
Spoiler:

The release erases some bugs from Azur and all the Johto region errors.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 18, 2022
Hey guys I downloaded CW_515.ups should I apply that to a clean Fire red rom ? I don't see too any difference just all pokemons from the beginning ??

Last edited:
Back