• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen today
    I see this is now 100% great news. Does audio glitches still happen? Like in older version audio become distorted and only thing to do was restarting the game.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I see this is now 100% great news. Does audio glitches still happen? Like in older version audio become distorted and only thing to do was restarting the game.

no the bug is still there and I think I can solve it but it will took tomuch time. I look forward for a solution but not soon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2023
    How difficult is the game? Been playing difficult rom hacks, hard mode red ++, crystal polished which are challenging as well. Is this game difficulty increased?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2021
    i want to use mega gem on charizard to make it evolve to X, but can X evolve to Y at lvl 90?

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2018
    I have beat the champion and the elite four. After that, it puts me through the whole credit scene and then it just starts my game over from the very beginning. How do I fix this? I really want to continue with this ROM

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    whether this is the final version of the game or will be repaired in the sense of a bug 10 minutes ago I tried to download but I can not find a gba file anywhere.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    I play it with the visual boy advanced emulator which has a save-state. So I'm not saving it in the game, I'm saving it externally through the emulator. It labels the saves in the folder as SGM files if that helps

You still need to set your in-game save type, because it's the in-game save, not the save state, that is continued when you clear a major event such as beating the League.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2018
    Ok, so i have been searching thru all the guides and i know it exists in the game but for some reason i CANT evolve my eevee into leafeon? I have tried leveling up in all the forests, and i have 2 mossy rocks but when i use it on eevee it says has no effect... what am i doing wrong? I jave battled leafeon/glaceon so i know its possible! Plz help!!! P.s. is it just not high enough levelwise? Or...?

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    Hello there, great hack! Very impressive.
    I just wanted to ask if it's possible to increase the size of the PC to accommodate the increase pokedex? I have 220 hours in and about 300 strong in my living dex, but I cannot complete it due to only having 420 spaces and a bunch more to catch!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    Hello there, great hack! Very impressive.
    I just wanted to ask if it's possible to increase the size of the PC to accommodate the increase pokedex? I have 220 hours in and about 300 strong in my living dex, but I cannot complete it due to only having 420 spaces and a bunch more to catch!

The trick to that is to only catch the lowest member of a line and evolve it, rather than having each member of that entire line.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    hello, please tell me what the letters (A, B, C, D, E, S) mean opposite to the main indicators: attack, defense, special protection, special attack. Pokemon with what letters it is better to have?

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    hello, please tell me what the letters (A, B, C, D, E, S) mean opposite to the main indicators: attack, defense, special protection, special attack. Pokemon with what letters it is better to have?

They represent the IVs of the Pokémon. Each letter corresponds to six IVs, except for S which only corresponds with two:

E --> 0-5 IV
    D --> 6-11 IV
    C --> 12-17 IV
    B --> 18-23 IV
    A --> 24-29 IV
    S --> 30 or 31 IV

You will also notice that some of these letters have a (+) or a (-). These are more specific indicators. For a given range of six IVs, all with the same letter:
    (-) --> lowest two IVs, and
    (+) --> highest two IVs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Thanks for answering! I do not quite understand, it is necessary that the Pokémon had more
    больше "S"?

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    Thanks for answering! I do not quite understand, it is necessary that the Pokémon had more
    больше "S"?

Not necessarily. It all depends on what you want to run. For most sets, the more stats with S as their IV indicator the better. However, if you're running Trick Room sets, you want the Speed stat to show an E- (0-1 IV) because in Trick Room, slower Pokémon move before faster Pokémon.

Back