• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
Hey guys I downloaded CW_515.ups should I apply that to a clean Fire red rom ? I don't see too any difference just all pokemons from the beginning ??

Some of the bugs and errors in .514 are fixed in .515, but the fixes are all near the end of the game.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 18, 2022
Some of the bugs and errors in .514 are fixed in .515, but the fixes are all near the end of the game.
What I mean is the game same with fire red but after finishing fire red mission there are new missions ?
Because I arrived to the one , two ,three Islands and the game is like fire red so I don't know if the patch already worked

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
What I mean is the game same with fire red but after finishing fire red mission there are new missions ?
Because I arrived to the one , two ,three Islands and the game is like fire red so I don't know if the patch already worked

Yes there are. Besides if you see Mega Charizard X on the starting screen, you patched right!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 5, 2018
going to play this hack again :D

were the animations about mega tyranitar fixed?
it looked so little in battle compared to the other ones :D

is there mega sceptile in the game?

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
going to play this hack again :D

were the animations about mega tyranitar fixed?
it looked so little in battle compared to the other ones :D

is there mega sceptile in the game?

I'm not going to change tyranitar-M sprite except if I find a better one. I don't consider it as a bug.

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Hey Shogun! Loving the hack so far. It seems (and this has been brought up a few times in the thread so far but I couldn't find a reply for it) that the nincada evolution into ninjask is not resulting in a shedinja for anyone. I like to complete pokedexes without hacks. Is this a fix you can implement? Thank!

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Hey Shogun! Loving the hack so far. It seems (and this has been brought up a few times in the thread so far but I couldn't find a reply for it) that the nincada evolution into ninjask is not resulting in a shedinja for anyone. I like to complete pokedexes without hacks. Is this a fix you can implement? Thank!

Do you have a spare Pokéball and 5 or less Pokémon in your party?

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Yep yep yep. Tried it with ninjask as only party member, have more than 10 pokeballs (though it's gen III so in theory I shouldn't need one). Tried it both with EXP and rare candies. And like I said, I've seen the problem by other people in the thread.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
ima stuck on the area where 2 guys were blocking,after the moment with Giovanni and rayquaza.
The area are just surrounded by water. Can't surf or nothing. Someone what s going on ?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 8, 2023
ima stuck on the area where 2 guys were blocking,after the moment with Giovanni and rayquaza.
The area are just surrounded by water. Can't surf or nothing. Someone what s going on ?
can give me screenshot?
By the way, Shogun the archipelago Azur : FROM BLIZZAVILLE TO CIMETIERE OSSATUEUR, i always stuck 2 guys block althought i complete all quest before. And on Johto quest "MEWTWO 2.0" stuck on this.
Untitled9e8b731c16ca93f4.png

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 18, 2022
In Opal City at the sylph co I beat the rocket guy but nobody comes to ask me if I am red , also at the Mart there are 2 rockets buying items and I didn't get the masterball as said in Walkthrough guide ? Am I missing something or is it bugged ?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 8, 2023
In Opal City at the sylph co I beat the rocket guy but nobody comes to ask me if I am red , also at the Mart there are 2 rockets buying items and I didn't get the masterball as said in Walkthrough guide ? Am I missing something or is it bugged ?
no have, i try same u.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 10, 2018
Truly a fantastic hack, thank you so much for your time and effort!
But there are some personal favorites of mine wich I would like to give some better stats, is that possible? What tool do I use best? And which steps should I follow? Because all my attempts have failed miserably...

Merci beaucoup! :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
What do I exactly do after I've become the Champion of Kanto?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 14, 2018
Shogun, I tried your hack a day ago and I gotta point out 1 minor bug and that is the soundtrack. I take it that you imported them from HG/SS right? During pokemon battles, when anyone uses a stat affecting move ( such as tail whip and growl ), the music becomes distorted for a moment before it returns to normal a second later. And btw, what are the new moves that you have added into the game? I don't find them in the guide so do you mind posting them here?

Back