• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2019
    This may have already been answered but I successfully patched the new update with tsukuyomi. How can I get my old save to load? I'm using VBA.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    First things first, I love the game. I just purchased a house, how to I go about customizing it?
    Thank you!

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • First things first, I love the game. I just purchased a house, how to I go about customizing it?
    Thank you!

You can buy different houses of diferent size. Each of these house got diferent features inside. You can't edit them.
    However, in Johto, there is one house (you can't buy it, you 'll received it after a quest) and this house can be customized against poke$. For example, you can buy a teleport system, an EV training room, etc.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Ok so after my friend beat the elite four, it runs through the credits, and starts at the beginning, with no option to continue. It takes you to controls right away. Any help? Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2016
    I love this game and want to play the updated vr.491c. But i cant patch the game. Whenever i try it say that rom is not compatible with this patch. I dont have pc so i tried it on android. If anyone know how to do it on android then please tell me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2020
    If I can help you in anway regarding the language tell me. I never did editing of games before but I can speak both languages very well

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • If I can help you in anway regarding the language tell me. I never did editing of games before but I can speak both languages very well

Yes for sure!
    If you have found grammar errors in the game, report me the sentence with the error and tell me the error. Then I'll fix it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2018
    Hey!

Can you get an Umbreon or Espeon in this hack from Eevee??

Thanks! I never had one before so figured I'd try it out.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Ok, so I found the problem but dont know how to fix it. So I can save it on game, and he cant. He can save state, but not save in-game. He is running VBA. So after the elite four, when your pokemon get registered, it saves the game afterwards. For him, it doesnt save. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Ok, so I found the problem but dont know how to fix it. So I can save it on game, and he cant. He can save state, but not save in-game. He is running VBA. So after the elite four, when your pokemon get registered, it saves the game afterwards. For him, it doesnt save. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you
    Question frequently answered on this forum, I think someone ask it the last week on this forum page.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    I tried to find it but couldnt. I had him switch to the flash 128k save but that didnt work either. Sorry to bother. Any other ideas? Thank you

Years
  • I love this game and want to play the updated vr.491c. But i cant patch the game. Whenever i try it say that rom is not compatible with this patch. I dont have pc so i tried it on android. If anyone know how to do it on android then please tell me.

1. Download the app called "Unipatcher"
    2. Find a ROM of FireRed v1.0 (Try the squirrels ROM, just Google 'fire red squirrels')
    3. Use Unipatcher to apply the patch to the game

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    Not sure where to go after Spruce Town, I can't go to the Pokemon World Tournament and I don't know which master(s) I haven't beaten yet

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Game gets stuck on female rocket members (and a couple of other trainers throughout Kanto). Most of them are passable without triggering the battle, but this one isn't. Fifth sevii island at rocket hideout. Walking through walls cheat doesn't work either. I'm using fire red squirrels patched with nups.

i.imgur.com/gfVcrvi.jpg

Help.

edit: I'm not able to run it on another emulator. In this case it's impossible to convert NO$GBA save to another emulator format (tried many converters and shit, you can convert but the hack won't detect it). I never wanted to use NO$GBA to begin with, but for me the game worked clunky on vba. I guess I'm kinda done.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • New release available (v492)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0a0cgms66hewal/CW492.ups?dl=0
    changelog :
    Spoiler:

Back