• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2018
    I'm doing the quest "mewtew 2.0" and I'm unable to proceed. I'm at lake of rage on the first floor of the hideout. I've beaten every single rocket member and scientist. The admin at the end of this floor will not fight me and there is a rocket member in front of the elevator (that I already beat) that I assume will not move until I beat the admin.

I've gone through the whole floor several times and interacted with everything I could including all the members I already defeated. I also went back to Blain to make sure I started the quest.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2018
    Another quick question for "THE NEW JOHTO GYM CHALLENGE". I beat all the gyms and spoke to Peter in Mangan. He told me to meet him somewhere, but I forgot where he said to meet him. My fault for forgetting, but where do I meet up with him? It's not in the guide.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2018
    For some reason my froakie does not evolve at level 16 :C so far he's level 18 and no evolution has triggered :C

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    I'm doing the quest "mewtew 2.0" and I'm unable to proceed. I'm at lake of rage on the first floor of the hideout. I've beaten every single rocket member and scientist. The admin at the end of this floor will not fight me and there is a rocket member in front of the elevator (that I already beat) that I assume will not move until I beat the admin.

I've gone through the whole floor several times and interacted with everything I could including all the members I already defeated. I also went back to Blain to make sure I started the quest.

I didn't met this error the first time I finished the game BUT I met this probelm the second time ^^'. I suppose I have to recreate the trainer (it's not the first time I encounter thtat problem. I'll take a look at it but not for the moment because I'll go back working on CW2 and CW3. Sorry.

Another quick question for "THE NEW JOHTO GYM CHALLENGE". I beat all the gyms and spoke to Peter in Mangan. He told me to meet him somewhere, but I forgot where he said to meet him. My fault for forgetting, but where do I meet up with him? It's not in the guide.
    I suppose it's in blackthorn city. I don't remember. Or maybe I did a mistake in his text and the quest is finished. Did you go back In Mangan City to talk to him again?
    Maybe is it at the Villa, next to Cherrygrove City.

For some reason my froakie does not evolve at level 16 :C so far he's level 18 and no evolution has triggered :C
    Where are you in the game? Is it the only one who doesn't evolve?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2018
    I didn't met this error the first time I finished the game BUT I met this probelm the second time ^^'. I suppose I have to recreate the trainer (it's not the first time I encounter thtat problem. I'll take a look at it but not for the moment because I'll go back working on CW2 and CW3. Sorry.

OK no worries.

I suppose it's in blackthorn city. I don't remember. Or maybe I did a mistake in his text and the quest is finished. Did you go back In Mangan City to talk to him again?
    Maybe is it at the Villa, next to Cherrygrove?

I did talk to him in Mangan. That is when he told me to meet him somewhere and then disappeared. I did not get a reward so I assume the quest is not complete. I checked in both of those cities you mentioned extensively and could not find him. I also checked most of the other cities in Johto. But while searching for him I found 1 possible clue and 1 glitch.

In blackthorn the cave to the dragon's den is blocked by a trainer. Is there something I need to do to get her to move? All she says is "..." When I talk to her. Similar issue for the Draconian clan building.

I also discovered something very strange near Cherrygrove. Its in a building that you need to surf to South of Cherrygrove. I think it's 1 you can buy because it has npc shops and healers. I must have bought it and never explored it before. But if I go downstairs I enter a room with an audience of 6 NPCs, but prof. Oak and green start talking to me (although I cannot see them) and they go through the same dialogue as they do when you beat the elite 4. Then I'm named champion again and even shows my original party I used to beat the elite for and then game credits roll.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    Hey everyone !
    I face an old bug, even if it has to be solved it is not in my game.
    I downloaded yesterday the latest version and I'm now stuck at the three island, when the boss biker start battling me, the screen remains black.
    Any idea ? Should I take a older patch just the time to pass trough him?
    Cheers guys !

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    Hey everyone !
    I face an old bug, even if it has to be solved it is not in my game.
    I downloaded yesterday the latest version and I'm now stuck at the three island, when the boss biker start battling me, the screen remains black.
    Any idea ? Should I take a older patch just the time to pass trough him?
    Cheers guys !

Did you met that error with the older patch ?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    Version 523 Available
    Changelog:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    Version 523 Available
    Changelog:
    Spoiler:

Super efficace, merci ! Hate de passer la ligue et de decouvrir le reste !

And Am I the only one who has rain on every road ? I'VE never seen a neutral weather, feel like Kanto is England.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2018
    Super efficace, merci ! Hate de passer la ligue et de decouvrir le reste !

And Am I the only one who has rain on every road ? I'VE never seen a neutral weather, feel like Kanto is England.

Ive noticed alot of rain myself lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    Quick question, does Vulpix/Ninetales have nasty plot in their moveset/can learn it via move relearner? Just curious since I'm still early on in the game. (I'm also guessing there's no drought Vulpix to get rid of all ze rain? xD )

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2018
    Ah ok :(
    Im honestly so confused on what to really do in the post game.. i basically just go wverywhere.. so hard to understand french lol..

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    Ah ok :(
    Im honestly so confused on what to really do in the post game.. i basically just go wverywhere.. so hard to understand french lol..

There's an official game guide posted on the front page to help you out there. =D

Back