• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Color Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "I only have five badgesso I'll have to earn three more. back in Johto..." Before Juana can finish theres a flash of light and an eevee appears.

"ewee." I said happily jumping to Junan's shoulder.

"Why can't you stay in your Pokeball?"

"Eevee!" It nuzled her.

"Alright I give up. You can stay outside wit me." Eevee jumped for joy.

Alana

Years
    "That sounds pretty cool. But it might be hard to win." Alana goes over and looks at the poster too.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "i think i will do it that way. wheres the double battle take place?" i look at my belt at a pokeball. a sad look appears on my face.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I woke up when a Pidgey started to peck me, I fell from the tree and eventually I hitted aginat the ground, "ow" I said as I stood up , then I entered the Center, and saw my friends still there, "I thought that you were gone, but I was wrong, what are you doing here? if I were you , I would be heading to the double-battle arena infront of this Center" I said then I looked at the roof for two seconds then I looked at them "I hope that you have your Pokemon well trained for Garcarus"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i need to train my pokemon.bye" i leave the centre and release my charizard and climb on and fly away.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    I entered the building. Glacia appeared and smiled at me.
    " This officialy 4 on 4 double battle!" referee yelled.
    " Go Flygon and Salmence!" I threw the ball.
    " Go Glaile and Cloyster!" Glacia threw the ball. All four pokemons appeared.
    " Flygon use sunny day and Salmence use flame thrower!"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i return after a few hours and my clothes are torn and im quite dirty. but i have a happy look on my face. i walk to the pokemon centre and ask to heal my pokemon.

ooc:are we allowed to catch new pokemon ?

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    As I walked out the Pokemon Center, I walked over the building of Garcarus, I entered and saw a guy being beated by Garcarus, the guy had a Gyarados and a Seaking on the battlefield, but Garcarus had an Snorlax and a NidoKing on the battlefield, and he was winning, I kept in the shadows as I spied the battle, I thought that the pokemon of the guy had just got tired of using water attacks and they were almost defeated, Garacarus's Snorlax and NidoKing finally defeated Gyarados and Seaking by sending them flying away the "Garcarus's Colloseum" , then I rested on a column and saw how Garcarus was asking for more trainers.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    " Cloyster use harden and Glaile use mist!" Glacia ordered. My pokemons attack missed and now they couldn't see where they are.
    " Salmence use sunny day and Flygon use iron tail!" I ordered. Both of my pokemons nodded. Suddenly I could see a shadow of the two pokemons. Flygon then charged forward and used strong iron tail against Cloyster. Cloyster recieved the damage but didn't faint.
    " Now finish it off with hyper beam!" Both of my pokemos attack hit the Glacia's pokemon. They fainted.
    " Good job! Well sorry I can't have another battle since I had to go somewhere. Here is the card!" Glacia handed me a blue card.

Alana

Years
    Juana followed Solar. "I think I'll just collect the rest of the badges. It won't be hard."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ooc: are we allowed to catch legendary pokemon?

my pokemon are healed and i take them.i walk over to the pc and send my charizard back to prof oak. i look through the boxes and withdraw a newly caught level 50 pidgeot.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    my pokemon are healed and i get them. i put the pokeballs back on my belt and i walk over to juana."hi juana. guess what. i got my badges."i take out a small box and open it to reveal 8 badges."i also trained my pokemon up alot. do you want me to come along with you while you get your badges?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "i think you should start with brock. hes the first gym leader i fought.his pokemon are rock."i then explain about all the gyms,what town they are in and what type pokemon they have."im pretty sure there are more gyms in a big land to the south but i dont know how to get there."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back