• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Color Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Yes I have a fire type. Shadow should be a good choice. Well come on. Lets get moving."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "well im flying there.i just have one thing to do first."i go to the pc and put a pokeball on the trade machine. it dissapears and another one appears. i take the pokeball and walk out side and release it. a charizard appears.it is blue with black wings.i climb onto its back andd it takes off and hovers."ill see you there."i fly off and head to the city wih erikas gym.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    as I saw all the girls leaving. When I was alone, I went to the P.C and registered myself into the tournament "ok I can hold it anymore, I love to be in this tournament" When I was registered, I showed my 8 badges to Nurse Joy, she checked them and told me that I just needed to defeat atleast one Elite, she rolled a barrel with windows. When the barrel stopped , Nurse Joy took out from the barrel a paper, "Max, you have to deal with Garcarus" Nurse Joy said, "what!? no no try again pleeease" I said. Nurse Joy rolled barrels another 7 times, and all were Garcarus, I just leave disappointed. My history with Garcarus was unknown to everyone, I just can say that we hate each other. I sat down outside the Pokemon Centerand sighed.

Alana

Years
    "I guess that means we walk." Juana puts her pokegear away and leaves the Pokemon Center.

Alana

Years
    "Its easy. You just battle eight gym leaders from eight owns and citys. Once you win the gym leaders will give you badges. The badge depends on what kind of Pokemon they train."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back