• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Color Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "Pikachu! use thunderbolt again!" Pikachu obeyed , this thunderbolt was even more powerful than the last one, but Primeape evaded the thunderbolt again and used mega puch against my Pikachu, it sent my Pikachu against a tree, and it was getting ready to use one again, but it was enough for me looking at my Pikachu being massacred by a red Primeape, then I ran and kicked Primeape then he was going to use mega kick on me ((really mad , right?)) but I was faster and kicked him again , making him fall, he on the ground kicked me making me fall gainst the ground, again.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    *sweat bead* "Blade help Max!" Blade swooped down and lifted Max off the ground. He placed him back down two feet away then Tackled the Primape.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    "Alright, Pikachu good job. Return!" Pikachu went back inside his pokeball. I took out another one. "Go, Eevee!" my black eevee came out and was ready to fight. "Eevee, tackle!" eevee ran at the Primape, knocking it off its feet.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: do you know that Blade is a Scyther, he could cut my arms off!

ic:"thanks Blade, Pikachu, are you alright?" I said "Pika!", "that's good to he..." Primeape cut oof my conversation, he was kicking an punching Blade, "oh crap, Pikachu use thunderbolt!" PIkachu obeyed and use another thunderbolt, this one was close, 'cause Primeape was busy, but he lifted over Blade and he stepped back and the thunderbolt hitted Blade.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Blade is better trained than that. He used the non shape part of his blades.

"Blade return!" The Syther went back into its Pokeball. "Go Shadow!" A black Charmeleon with a blue flame appeared. "Shadow use Flamethrower!"

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "Raichu, use thunder!!" a shadowy figure yelled "rai, RAI!" shouted the red raichu, a big blast of lighting cam across the sky and hit the primape, the primape looked burned out then fainted "are you guys allright?" asked the stranger

(occ: i wont post my fourm seeing that im in TT i might as well make everything a suprise :D)

Alana

Years
    Kakari held up a Pokeball and returned her Charmeleon. She watched the newcomer carefully. "Hello Kitsune." She wasn't sure she trusted him but he had just helped them. "My name is Kakari but everyone calls me Kari."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    thanks.^_^

Name: Rachel.
    Pokemon: a black pikachu with blue cheeks(lightning), a rapidash with emerald flame, a blue charizard with black wings(shadow wings), a ponyta with blue flames and a red lapras.

Description: I have long blond hair that goes to my waist. I wear a black tank top and blue pants. I have black fingerless gloves.

Personality: a loner but if I happen to make friends I protect them well and I am very loyal. I don?t back down from danger and I like the shadows.im very smart and i run a it every day to keep fit and strong. i am very fast.i do what i have to do to survive.

History: I am a collector of pokemon but I train my pokemon because I need to be strong for what I do. I go from town to town helping people fight crime but I do it in the shadows. I have been doing really well and I want a challenge. Team thunder is the challenge I am looking for.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back