• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum!

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
  • It would be even greater if it was online support...anyway this game made me think new place for the big pokemon RP...the Colosseum!!! Muhahahahahahaha!!!

Years
  • yep its supposed to have all pokemon, old and new, and i heard it may be online compatible, but that is the othe gamecube game their making i think, the rpg one that is!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Fire Master said:
    so i am i i am only short 20 doolas. i can't remember if any of you saw it but here is some stuff from Coro-coro.

[http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/nws091603scr2_lg.jpg
    Wow~~~Nice pic~~
    So many screenshots on it.

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
    Years
  • the boxart is really neath, and I thought it had only pkmn from Ru/Sa and G/S/C, adn not any from R/B/Y because you can get them trough the new versions, is that correct?

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
    Years
  • mewtwo-EX said:
    On line stuff would be cool, but they should make it like Mario Kart DD where you can link two GCNs together and play that way. 4v4 battles?! That would be SWEET! well, I guess two on two is good enough,...
    yes they should make it a online game, so you can battle against other ppl in the world, that would be really kewl..:D

Years
  • Tell me, does anyone know if you actually see realistic combat in the game, or is it the same old stuff from stadium? I'll buy it either way, to get all the GSC pokemon, but I'd like it to be more of a battle sim. You know, see pikachu actually hit the enemy pokemon when he tackles!

Oh, and catch Celebi! Woohooo!

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
  • RAYQUAZA said:
    yes they should make it a online game, so you can battle against other ppl in the world, that would be really kewl..:D

I agree, it would be a cool way for people to battle with Collesium. Even cooler if you can trade Pokemon with online compatibility, too.

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • Well...I don't have broad-band(sp?)...online thing is good...but I hope it won't end up like Ragnarok...many teenage become crazy after play that game...

Tweak

i'm getting a gamecube JUST for this new pokemon game. :P good thing gamecubes are only 99 bux rite now. the online battling would be great. :cool:

Back