• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
  • Fire Master said:
    Sadly enought yes the release date is again Moved but we can pre-order it.

That is one of nintedo's many sites that are n japanesse. You know how we have a Pokemon R/S .com thing? They have one for Colleseum.
    Just curious but where can we pre-order it?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • punkie90 said:
    ya, but u have to pay a little more sometimnes!
    No you dont, lets say you have to put down $5 to pre order it, will when the game comes in thay will take it off. Like lets say the game is $50 if you didnt pre order it, but if you did thay will take of the $5 so it will be $45. Any way you do it iyour going to have to pay the same.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I heard it was due out Dec 8 2003? :confused:

Tweak

i can't wait that long. i'll be dead...hahaha...dying from waiting for it to come out. :P yeh~ i finally got a gamecube. and now i have to wait 4 freakin months for it. sigh...it must come out faster!!! :shocked: we shud all go rush nintendo. :P

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Dec 5, 2003
    so does anyone know the date month it hit's the gameshops in europe?
    The offical nintendo europe site say's it gona hit the shelf's in jan feb or march?!
    I hope i still got enough money by then (starcraft ghost out at start of new year) and I can't wait to get my hand's on the Turtle's...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I wish I could see this stuff. All the links are blocked by this stupid school computer I'm using, plus the picture for the box art wouldn't load. :(

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
    Years
  • wow

pika-mew said:
    DARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.serebii.net has confirmed that Colosseum will come out on March 22nd 2004! That's even further away!! I found this neat site though. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ngc/qc6a I wish I could translate it. They have awesome pictures there!

that stinks!!!!!! i with have enough money by that time i get about 10 p.c games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and my mom won't let my buy any of the x-box,ps2.,ect... so i resort to the computer for my entertainment!!!!!!!

ciao,ashley03

Back