• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon.com has released the best minigame yet

Years
  • It took me a couple of tries, but I finally managed to beat it. I've got to say that compared to some of the Dream World games they put out, this one's a lot more fun.

And for anyone else that's going to play it, just a heads up that it's a little bit hard to hear, so make sure to turn your volume up a bit.

Laylaw

"Smell ya later!" - Blue
    Years
  • Wow. That's really amazing, actually. I never really play any of the Pokémon games on the website, but this one is really good.

It takes a lot of concentration, though.

And true about the Pokémon cries, it's a bit low, I really had to turn my volume up a lot to hear them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Pretty cool. It would be nice if nintendo just didn't do pokebank because all that did was allowed Action Replay pokemon into the game.

Back