• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Complete Crystal by kapparill

kapparill

kapparill#8871
Years
Interestingly, I know it has been a while, but I'm struggling to find this issue in actual gameplay or in the map files. I would be willing to distribute the source for this hack to someone if they would like to continue working on it as I do not have the facilities anymore to do it :) (full ownership too)

I am still a big pokemon fan and I started this hack around four years ago and I don't want to see it go to waste.

Days
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
This hack looks interesting, can you perhaps add abilities to it? Or have you already. I wanted to play a crystal hack that is like polished crystal, but different and possibly one where HMs are easy to delete, etc...

Back