• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Since you start with Cubone I figured a Marowak would go well on the Tile screen.
    Also, lv.5 Cubones only have Growl and Tail whip with no damage inflicting moves, whatcha gonna do about that?

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    We could edit it's moves just a bit, to give it an attack >.>

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
    Aiinz on the first post you said you needed different tiles I can make them for you

xadamxzzz

Years
    Aiinz for the meteor falls map use the tiles from mount ember and the house with sand just recolor the back of the house next to the Pokemon center in ceurlin city and then replace it with another house

And for the overworld who is that for E4 of bad guy?I can also make overworld to if you want me to

xadamxzzz

Years
    Im sorry but I dont now how to make tiles I just now how to recolor them

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back