• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
    Years
    Well if its the fact that everything is darkish thats cause of the tileset I am using/ or if its the fact that the main houses are the secondary house image in pokemon D/pe/pl its because I didn't make the tileset that I am using it was in the rom I am using to make it

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
    Well if its the fact that everything is darkish thats cause of the tileset I am using/ or if its the fact that the main houses are the secondary house image in pokemon D/pe/pl its because I didn't make the tileset that I am using it was in the rom I am using to make it

Actually, it's the trees. They're just wrong, and the pond seems odd at the bottom too.

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
    Were using the regular tiles in fire red for beta maps and then new tiles for complete game so I insist you change the tiles

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
    Years
    Well when I opened the rom I didnt relized it was one of my roms that I used a patch on so these where the tiles that I ended up using when I opened It in advanced map but this is what I figure in the end twin leaf town will look like

xadamxzzz

Years
    Aiinz I got an idea...the safari zones all conect so thats how you cross over from region

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
    Years
    Aiinz I got an idea...the safari zones all conect so thats how you cross over from region

Hmm not a bad idea but a bit strange to work out, seeing as Hoenn and Sinnoh are Islands and johto and kanto are connected the centre, it wouldn't work.
    And I'm thinking of not using new tiles. Just keeping the FR ones and making changes, unless you can make new tiles without replacing old ones.

Just completed the whole of Mt. Silver Interior. Any Ideas what we should do here?
    Legendary Event? The Original Battle with Red?

Last edited:

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
    Years
    If ya have any ideas which legend ya would put there then I vote for legend event

No Idea. Anyone else got an idea what legend to put there?
    Also, I've asked this alot but could someone tell me how to make a new space for a new spite in OW?

Edit: Anyone who could create some Hoenn Tiles for the Following places would be much appreciated:
    Sootopolis City -
    Pacifidlog -
    Fortree -

Last edited:

xadamxzzz

Years
    For sutopilish or whatever use tile0 and mt.ember entrance tiles for the white rocks

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
    For Mt. Silver... How about a battle with Red... And after the first victory, a new area in Mt. Silver opens where you may challenge Lugia/Arceus. Lugia for the 'Silver' theme or Arceus for the 'I beat the God of trainers, now I challenge the god of Pokemon' theme.

Also, would you include past playable characters as secret bosses in their respective regions? That'd be cool.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Um thats what it looks like in the Pokemon diamond is it a river I thought i was a pond LOL
    Make the Pond look like this
    Pokemon: Complete

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back