• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
Years
  • This seems like an awesome hack. These suggestions may be impossible, but I might as well suggest...

1. Increase the level range to 200 or something, so it doesn't become a lvl 100 run by Hoenn.

2. Slow down exp gain. This is kinda... not a great suggestion :/

3. Reset levels when you reach a new region. Assuming that's even possible, it's probably easily by passed with the box.

Good luck on this.

We have discussed this, and come to a decision that we will double the amount of xp to level up or half the amount you gain.

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
  • Done

I finished the the room for the E4 but we need 1 more member in the E4 because theirs one more map to edit

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
  • Done

I finished making your sprite for the champ (any more sprite request P.m. me o.k.)

D00mn1nja

Avid Player
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    Helo

hello everyone i've been assigned a job as story idea writer or something like that.... well if you have any very small story elements that you'd like to suggest that i add to my rough draft then feel free to email me at [email protected] This game will rock thanks for starting this

hey did you guys ever fix the tree spot on the petalburg map... caught my eye earlier and don't want it to get overlooked

Last edited:

The Blueprint

Years
  • hello everyone i've been assigned a job as story idea writer or something like that.... well if you have any very small story elements that you'd like to suggest that i add to my rough draft then feel free to email me at [email protected] This game will rock thanks for starting this

hey did you guys ever fix the tree spot on the petalburg map... caught my eye earlier and don't want it to get overlooked

Hold on, Since when?
    --Character Limit--

D00mn1nja

Avid Player
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    i recieved an email... i'm not claiming authority or anything but i did get an email that I could write and present my story ideas

D00mn1nja

Avid Player
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    Ahhh, that was you. I thought yours was that Gmail one.
    Anyway, welcome to the team.
    i'm both the gmail acount... [email protected] and [email protected]

but any emails to me should be sent to the gmail one please... and thanks for the welcome I'm exited

i'm sure it's already been addressed, but shinnoh and hoenn regions are both island regions and should have either water routes or ship events to access them.... i guess water routs would be nice but you guys are better at that part of the game making.

as far as the story goes... i like your first concept aiinz yet i think whatever get's found at the meteor site in the beginning, while still being orbs of some sort, shouldn't be linked to palkia and dialga.... maybe not even to pokemon but an event of catastrophic proportions.... what do you think?

Edit:oh and just so i'm clear this IS a fire red hack right?

Last edited:

The Blueprint

Years
  • i'm both the gmail acount... [email protected] and [email protected]

but any emails to me should be sent to the gmail one please... and thanks for the welcome I'm exited

i'm sure it's already been addressed, but shinnoh and hoenn regions are both island regions and should have either water routes or ship events to access them.... i guess water routs would be nice but you guys are better at that part of the game making.

as far as the story goes... i like your first concept aiinz yet i think whatever get's found at the meteor site in the beginning, while still being orbs of some sort, shouldn't be linked to palkia and dialga.... maybe not even to pokemon but an event of catastrophic proportions.... what do you think?

Hmmm, Yes. My original idea was the orbs found where the Lustrous and Adamantious (or whatever) Orbs from Pokemon Platinum needed to battle Palkia and Dialga. I did have to think up the story on the spot, so I know its boring. Maybe Its something Team Galactic want to get hold of? As The main story, and side quests involve something to do with Team Rocket, then, then you travel to Hoenn to Solve the Feud between Magma and Aqua, and you team Up with a new Team, based on Rayquaza (Possibly Team Ozone?)

D00mn1nja

Avid Player
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    Hmmm, Yes. My original idea was the orbs found where the Lustrous and Adamantious (or whatever) Orbs from Pokemon Platinum needed to battle Palkia and Dialga. I did have to think up the story on the spot, so I know its boring. Maybe Its something Team Galactic want to get hold of? As The main story, and side quests involve something to do with Team Rocket, then, then you travel to Hoenn to Solve the Feud between Magma and Aqua, and you team Up with a new Team, based on Rayquaza (Possibly Team Ozone?)
    that's some sweet thinkin

I've come up with the idea that the professors in the begining along with your father can be birch elm and oak.... as rowan has likely died from natural causes.... or been kidnapped.... or is just missing or something

Edit: or wait... he's missing but he happens to be the leader of the new Team Ozone

Last edited:

D00mn1nja

Avid Player
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    First Ideas together

I have decided to upload my first draft of the opening sequence.... someone tell me if this can't work for some reason with the fire red rom...

there's a few formats here but they're in the attatchment

The Blueprint

Years
  • that's some sweet thinkin

I've come up with the idea that the professors in the begining along with your father can be birch elm and oak.... as rowan has likely died from natural causes.... or been kidnapped.... or is just missing or something

Edit: or wait... he's missing but he happens to be the leader of the new Team Ozone

He Can Be The Brains Behind Them, Because Team Ozone Are On The Good Side.
    Do you have Windows Live Messenger?
    Maybe we could continue this conversation over there to prevent giving to much away.

And btw, can any one tell me how to creat a new OW sprite. As in, Make a new one after 153.

D00mn1nja

Avid Player
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    to aiinz: i will get windows live messenger.... as you know my live email is [email protected] but i'll leave a post when i get it running

EDIT... i have it already... what's your live account/username/email or whatever

i have live messenger what's your email..... [email protected]

Last edited:

D00mn1nja

Avid Player
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    just some concept for the title... idk how you want it aiinz but this was something that popped into my mind

D00mn1nja

Avid Player
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    don't forget dragonknight to not be too accurate... we don't want the maps spot on by any means... according to aiinz... so you could add in nice changes here in there just point them out... that is if you get brought on to the team

The Blueprint

Years
  • I would like to help map. I personally would like to map Johto. Here are a few maps I've made so far. I have more but I think this is enough to show my work. And I know that the trees have tile errors but they aren't that big of a deal at the moment and I can easily fix them. Also I dont know if the rocks up on the mountains look good but I think it looks better then just being empty.

Instead of all that rock, why don't you just reduce the height of the maps, and to be honest, I've spotted more Tile errors than just the ones you mentioned.

Ok, I just inserted some Hoenn maps into the game. Two maps worked fine, but the third one messed up completeley.
    Does anyone one know why? And it was route 103

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back