• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
    Hey wow were do come in trying to criticize my mapping thats how the map looks in the game so thats how its gonna look

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
    Years
    Hey wow were do come in trying to criticize my mapping thats how the map looks in the game so thats how its gonna look

It doesn't have to be the exact same. Have you seen my slateport?
    Add and take some bits. Redesign it a little because 5 years have passed so there WILL be changes.

I've just made the inside of the forest behind Slateport.
    Pokemon: Complete

Please See:
    Any Johto Mappers Please See The First Post For Johto Map Rips From LinkandZelda. Thanks.

Last edited:

xadamxzzz

Years
    I dont get what to do with the rips?
    Also you said any helpers will get in game npcs so I was wondering can I be an elite four member?
    If yes Privet message me and ill tell you the Pokemon levels and moves

Years
    hi well im not much of a spriter because welll ive been doing it for less than a week lol but heres my attempt at a charmander

i kept the fire because i wasnt sure what to change it 2 lol except a leaf lol

thanks

~kian

I do not sprite battle or back sprites but I use this techinique for overworld spriting: for example, let's say you are changing the hat of Greens (the person you play as on Leafgreen) and want to change it blue, if you just did one color of blue, it would look boring

So what you gotta do is, with the light reds, *in your case anyway* turn it into light green, and the dark reds, turn that into dark green, it will look a lot better!

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    sorry to say adam but he is totally right about the map, but they are getting better so good job and keep improving and if people are giving suggestions and critising please take it because it makes you a better mapper

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    If your read throug the forum before critiscising, most of the tiles arent the same as in Ruby, and these are just BETA maps. We will redo them with new tiles later in development. Its just to avoid us all using different tiles and messing it all up.
    Btw, can i remind all mappers to stick to FR tiles ONLy for the moment please?
    Thanks.
    Not contradicting your mapping skills Adam, your talented, but can we use FR tiles only for the minute please?
    Then when we remapped everything, we can go through and fix our errors and replace tiles.

I know most of the tiles aren't the same.
    I'm saying that your mappers are making many careless errors. But you know what? If you're not going to listen to me helping you guys improve then so be it.
    Once again. I know that the tiles aren't the same. I'm not stupid. I'm saying, your mapping has errors in the placement. What's the point of even making the maps if you're just going to redo them. It'd be better to not even bother then.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
    Guys, we should really cool it on the arguing. We are really off-topic.

On-topic: I don't have as much time on my hands as I used to because I'm going to the park, working-out etc...
    It's summertime. ^_^

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    I'm probably too late, sombody probs already did this but;

Petalburg, it's a bit bad but if you want me as a mapper, just say so.

xadamxzzz

Years
    No offence but you have a lot of tile errors you should check out a mapping tutorial.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Why would I be offended, look at my personal message 'Rookie rom hacker', I know I'm not great but I wanna see if he wants me on the team, his decision.

The Blueprint

Years
    I'm probably too late, sombody probs already did this but;

Petalburg, it's a bit bad but if you want me as a mapper, just say so.
    Yep, I did that already.

Sorry, Its in low quality JPEG. I'll Re-Upload as PNG later.
    Is there a chance someone could remap Meteor Falls?
    I completely failed at it :(
    Lots of errors. Is it even possible with FR tiles.

Btw, Everyone is trying too hard to make them EXACT. Don't. Remember, 5 years difference. There WILL be changes. I know the pokemon centres are a square wider in FR. Things arent exactly the same, so don't make them that way. Just keep the same idea of the city, but with a few differences.

The Blueprint

Years
    Am I in?
    And for Pokemon centers and marts, look at mine, I spent a while making them smaller.....

Your In if you want to be?
    And I think me might as well Just keep the centres as they are and make some deliberate changes to accompany the fact that they are bigger. Also, I'm not to keen on the look of them.

Btw, I'm currently working on Rustboro. And .hack, if you have messenger (Windows Live) please PM me your e-mail so we can talk easier.

Edit: I just noticed some tile Errors on your map .hack.

I dont get what to do with the rips?
    Also you said any helpers will get in game npcs so I was wondering can I be an elite four member?
    If yes Privet message me and ill tell you the Pokemon levels and moves

What NPC you get depends on the amount of help you put in.
    So far, the people Whi will be Elite 4 ARE:
    Myself
    Faint Brushfire
    SharpPoint

If you want to make the Elite 4, you have to put forward a sufficient amount of work.

Last edited:

xadamxzzz

Years
    ??? I did contribute a pretty high amount of work I made 4 jhoto maps I spent like 1 hour designing it on paper and like 2 hours mapping it and then fixing all the errors also since .hack is in welcome to the team :D

Last edited:

The Blueprint

Years
    ??? I did contribute a pretty high amount of work I made 4 jhoto maps I spent like 1 hour designing it on paper and like 2 hours mapping it and then fixing all the errors also since .hack is in welcome to the team :D
    Well, its not really ideal ATM to assign any npcs until we've mapped at least one region.
    And by the way, could someone tell me where Meteor Falls is, as in, what routes are the entrance and exit on, because I'm considering removing it and replacing it with a forest, because it's so difficult to map due to the tile errors.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    I'm pretty sure it's Route 114 and Route 155.
    That's what I got from Google anyways.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

I could see a tile error up there, the tree on the Pokemon Mart. Well, its just an advice. Also, do you need anymore mappers? Because as I can see, you a little bit of a begginer there. (no offense ok?)

The Blueprint

Years
    I'm pretty sure it's Route 114 and Route 155.
    That's what I got from Google anyways.

Ok, Thanks.
    Btw, would you be willing to help with this hack?
    If so, PM me with your desired position, your timezone, and, If you have it, your E-mail (Windows Live Messenger)
    OffTopic: What You Think Of My Avatar? I Love It :P

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    I like your avatar AIINZ Great job hope to see lots of new update with this hack
    This hack is going to change the world all 4 regions this will change everything!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back