• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
    Years
    Ok, we now have a Hero Sprite, courtesy of iHomer. Let us know what you think of it. I'll be working on a back story for him soon. Let me know any suggestions.

BackSprite
    Pokemon: Complete

Front

OW

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Wow, that OW is great.
    But, it might take a lot of time to make all the frames of him.

The Blueprint

Years
    I am thinking about putting this hack on hold and starting another, just to gain a bit of experience and to help us work better as a team. Maybe the hack could be a backstory of this one. Just a thought. Let me know what you think.

The Blueprint

Years
    I don't know. But I finished Route 28 and Mt. Silver Entrance:

Thanks iHomer, that's some good mapping.

I'm stuck on what to do now making cities. There are 2 Witch I think are gonna be impossible unless we improvise -
    Pacifidlog
    Fortree

I have an idea for Pacifidlog -
    Because of the storms the sea got really rough and it was washed away.

For Fortree, I might just remove the houses mounted on trees and put them on the ground.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    Thanks iHomer, that's some good mapping.

I'm stuck on what to do now making cities. There are 2 Witch I think are gonna be impossible unless we improvise -
    Pacifidlog
    Fortree

I have an idea for Pacifidlog -
    Because of the storms the sea got really rough and it was washed away.

For Fortree, I might just remove the houses mounted on trees and put them on the ground.
    no offence but haven't you heard about a thing called tile inserting?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    i think you should just make it shaped like pacifidlog out if sand or something, just to have it still there.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2009
    Pacifidlog is a town on top of wild corsola. They could have swimmed away.

Last edited:

The Blueprint

Years
    Thanks iHomer, that can be our story then. I have started work on another hack.
    I will still be working on this hack, I'm just gaining a bit of experience.

@pino -
    Not any time soon. Sorry.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2009
    Ok, we now have a Hero Sprite, courtesy of iHomer. Let us know what you think of it. I'll be working on a back story for him soon. Let me know any suggestions.

BackSprite

Front

OW

See some similarity?

Years
    Here's a solution to what to do with Pacifidlog- i was going to do this for a hack of mine, but scrapped the project months ago-
    If things change after 5 years, why don't you make it a small island? The drought caused by Groudon could have had long-term effects on the water-based town, or something? It's pretty logical (for the Pokemon world), and really easy to map. Just an idea.
    As for Fortree.. It'd seem like your taking the easy way out, but maybe a young child fell off of one of the bridges and died 3 years ago or something, so for safety reasons the bridges were removed and houses lowered. I dunno, just suggestions. As for that backsprite, i'll have it for you later today, AiiNZ.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    =AiiNZ,
    yeah, you can have someone say that because of all the bugs, people were forced to cut those damn trees!

also AiiZN is there any map i need to do? tell me at once!

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    how are you going to insert 4th gen poke's? there's not enogh space to have them all....
    why? if we expand the rom to 36MB or even more, then we will surely have the space required.

Smitty96

the Ubuntu user
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    why? if we expand the rom to 36MB or even more, then we will surely have the space required.
    32 MB, I don't think the GBA can handle more than that, its the largest any official game ever was.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back