• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crato

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
Years
  • Okay well to answer all your questions look at the post below or pm me or mr manga with your quiries

Wth~

Last edited:

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
    Years
  • Okay guys alot of you might be wondering whats been going on. Basically we have decided on a team and are scripting, spriting and mapping as much as we can. And hope to release a beta within the next month :)

The team is:

[FONT=&quot]Creators : Whatthehell & Mr-Manga101[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mapping : Whatthehell & Mr-Manga101[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Spriting : Mr-Manga101 & Whatthehell[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Storyline: Whatthehell[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bug Tester: Mr-Manga101 & KP-Jacob[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Scripting: Tre_Al (NEED 2 MORE)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Banner Makers: Jiroxys & Poke'd[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Beta Tester: Tre_Al & KP-Jacob

This team is final and unless someone leaves we will not need anyone else. Myself and Mr Manga will do our best to keep you updated daily.

ALSO PEOPLE PLEASE SUPPORT US BY PUTTING OUR SUPPORT BANNER ON YOU SIGNITURE. IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLES FINDING ONE PM ME OR MR MANGA!
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Wow this topic got booming in a hurry!!! Well it's good to see all the suggestions in here, and I do have to agree with Img123 on that name, it's cool

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
    Years
  • We are sticking with Crato (for the time being) We need to focus on more important thinks so please support us by putting one of our banners on your signiture to help us get recognised ^_^

Thanks

Wth~

mr-manga101

Pokemon Crato Creator!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Do you guys still need a scripter/betatester?

Yes we do need a new scripter, but we need a good one, are you good?

Dear everyone, we need atleast 1 more advance scripter who is COMMITED, if there is anyone out there who wants to help please PM me or whatthehell, thanks

THE SCREEN SHOTS at the top are very old, the rom base and tile sets have been changed and now look much more diamond and pearl graphics, the new screens will be up soon!

Last edited:

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
  • Yes we do need a new scripter, but we need a good one, are you good?

Dear everyone, we need atleast 1 more advance scripter who is COMMITED, if there is anyone out there who wants to help please PM me or whatthehell, thanks

THE SCREEN SHOTS at the top are very old, the rom base and tile sets have been changed and now look much more diamond and pearl graphics, the new screens will be up soon!

Yes .Im even good at playing Pokemon but not D/P
    i dont have a ds.........

Back