• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Crecento

Talesplayer

Breeder in Training/Guardia
    Years
    Introduction
    Hello, welcome to my page for my hack at Pokecommunity! I'm Talesplayer. When i was playing hacks such as Shiny Gold and Liquid Crystal, I started thinking how cool it would be to make my own. So here I am. I don't have to much for the hack yet, but here is what i got.

Information
    Hack Name: Pokemon Crecento (Going to rename ASAP)
    Hack of: Pokemon Firered

Story
    OK, so now i have decided to maybe have a different story. I have 2 options, and please tell me which one you prefer.

Story One
    Kurai, a teenager of 15 years, and his older twin brother, Raito, live in Full Moon Town, a town on a small island. One day, their mom tells them that the town professor wants to see them. When they go to see him, his gives them each one Pokemon. They go back to tell their mom, who then also gives them a Pokemon, which was left by their father, who left ten years ago and hasn't been heard from since. Raito decides to go to Eien cave, a place where powerful Pokemon reside. Kurai goes after him to try to prevent him from going. But he is already inside the cave. Raito then challenges him to a battle. After the battle, a mysterious man shows up, and challenges you to a battle. He is to strong and you are easily defeated. Once he departs, Kurai decides to leave the island and train to become a strong Pokemon trainer. And so the adventure begins...

Story 2
    Basically the same, except there's no mysterious man in the cave, the brothers just battle. Then the brothers decide to compete to see who can get to the Pokemon league first. Basically its all about the brothers rivalry.

Note: I'm still working on the story a bit, i would rather give him a different reason to leave the island instead of becoming a strong trainer, but thats all i got right now.

Features
    New Region-Not named at this point.
    New Trainer Sprites-Not only trainers, but other characters as well.
    More Rivals- Besides Kurai's brother, there will be many other rivals, including childhood friends, and trainers he meets on his journey.
    All Pokemon up to the 3rd Generation will be catch-able.
    New Pokemon League- There will be a few twists and turns along the way.
    New Gym Battles-They will also have a few changes
    Sprites from D/P/PT or HG/SS- Only a maybe at this point.

Media
    Pictures
    Pokemon Crecento
    Pokemon Crecento
    Pokemon Crecento
    Pokemon Crecento
    Pokemon Crecento
    Pokemon Crecento
    Pokemon Crecento
    Pokemon Crecento

Videos
    None as of yet.

Notes
    Team
    Right now its just me(i do advance map and story) and irGamer(he is doing the music.)
    Help Needed
    I will need help for this hack. I currently need a scripter, and probably a pretty good one, since there will be lots of unique things in my hack (well hopefully). I also need someone to help me with sprites for battles, which includes pokemon and trainers. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

I thank anyone who reads this, and i also thank any help that anyone provides.

-Talesplayer

Last edited:

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
    seems pretty interesting...I can't help with hacking. I can barely turn on and play my VBA so yeah, id like to learn though it would be really sweet

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    The story is good, but underdeveloped, and you start making it dull when the second "mysterious" guy comes up to battle you. I personally think that this has potential, but needs more than just beginner's luck to get far.

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    in your screenshots there a lot of problems with stair tiles...fix that and I really have no problems

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    I like this. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Back