• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Crimson Tide Sign-ups/OOC

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    I dont think that's a bad idea at all, I mean its been a few days right? They should of approved it by now. I'd be fine starting on this thread until the official one gets approved.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • I guess so. I'm considering posting the opening here and using this as a platform to launch from, or at least have you all RPing before the 'actual' thread starts and whatnot.

And as soon as you do open this thread for RPing before the main thread the main thread will open... or soon after...

EDit: another OOC thread just got approved so maybe soon <crosses fingers>

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Lol I could see that happening, but hey I dont see the harm in starting still (:

Kularian

Talespinner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Okay, so we've got three for yes. I'd like to make sure everyone is on board for this before we start, so it might not go up til tomorrow. But Tomorrow night for certain.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Gotcha, I'll check back for posts regularly! I have high hopes for this RP I really like the plot line!

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • EDit: another OOC thread just got approved so maybe soon <crosses fingers>

*Clears throat* My OCC thread, actually.

Anyway, onto Combee. I said I liked Vespiquen, not that I actually used it :D

If I come across a Combee via honey I'll catch it, and train it if it's high enough level. But it's not my top priority Pokemon.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • *Clears throat* My OCC thread, actually.

I noticed it was yours. I actually almost joined your RP but couldn't think of a character (ok I had a character idea but couldn't make it fit in the setting). Also Grifspark you realise its OOC not OCC... stands for Out Of Character.

@Ryu-Kun I know patience is a virtue :p I just wanted started before Friday night since from later Friday to late afternoon Sunday I will be unable to RP most likely due to being at my girlfriends place. She knows I RP but doesn't like it (thinks its strange) so I doubt I'll do it while we are together.

@ everyone on the subject... most weekends I will not be able to post much and next week my "weekend" starts Thursday. On the weekdays I'll be able to be much more active though (only taking 6 hours at college so too much free time... last semester can't wait to graduate).

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Out
    of
    Character
    Chat

It's OCC, I'm sure of that.

O... ok I've always heard OOC being used, and never heard of OCC before. Either works it seems (thought OOC is more common).

BTW sorry if I came off as an <censored for the little children> I didn't mean to. Was just trying to poke fun at you ;) .

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Ok children settle down now, we all need to get along (: (Kidding!) But yah as an A.D.D/A.D.H.D child, paitence is something I dont posesses

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • But I don't wanna get along!

Seriously though I think OOC/OCC thing is really interchangable just the old RP site I was at only used OOC so I found it odd. <Shrug> learn something new every day even when your not trying to :p .

Back