• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Crimson Tide Sign-ups/OOC

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Yah kids listen to your father! NOW GET IN THE MINIVAN WERE GOING SHOPPING FOR CHURCH CLOTHES AND YOUR GONNA LIKE IT!

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • Eww... Church... Who goes there? Also, (Luke) I cant be your father!

MINIVANS ARE AMAZING! And Vespiquen are scary >_> I tried using one, and it was weak to almost everything it tried to counter :D

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Ok I think we need to take this to PMs or conversation on our profiles to not clutter up this OOC thread. Sorry everyone else... deleted my last two posts which was foolishness between me and JTJP770 to declutter the thread

Last edited:

Kularian

Talespinner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Okay you young'ns, settle down, settle down. We'll wait for the Main RP thread to be posted like good little members. I don't want to have this get pwn'd because of our ridiculousness. :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Chuck Norris doesn't skydive anymore because the world only needs one grand canyon.

Kularian

Talespinner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    If it's not up by Sunday night, I'll whip up a quick Invision Forum for us to start on, and we can transcribe the posts over when it does come up. So sayeth the Talespinner, and it shall be so. :|

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • After I come back from long retirement and write a good SU for once, the mod is dissappearing again? :L... Nah, just checked, Parallelzero is going nowhere... He is online now :L

Patience people! Says the elder

Back