• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon dark cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    no mister who worked on fakemon and then it every times mysteriosly chrashes and then i hear someone other making fakemon for you a friend of me 44tim44 and celebi's return died every one so sorry but i will not start it over and over

and this hack is of me and mitchel1

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
    And here comes Pachell with another great hack.Great tiles and a great story.
    But where is Celebi's Return?
    Are you still working on it?

hey latieon its my and pachel22 hack;) pachel22 joined my hack on AWF he posts the screens for me beacaus I don't have 15 posts

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    can some1 plz tell me how to save in this game? it keeps saying something about the memory board, i mean this is a great hack so plz somebody help me :(

LCKay

A Hacker of the Future
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    click shift F1 to save and if you wil load the game click F1
    ;)
    and thnx ^^ that you like the hack

well that is one way but in my opinion the worst. Go to options-emulator-save type- choose flash 128k. And you should be set. The other way eventually deletes your file when you lets say beat the elite 4 because it is required to save.

But great hack. I played the beta and it was really enjoyable.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Game is looking fine, at least in terms of mapping (but I think there'll be an effort on scripts, it seems)

By the way, maybe you could change the other people's overworlds to their D/P style (as most stick to the FR style, perhaps it could be a little different)

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
    Hello people i'm going tommorow to spain for 3 weeks so the next 3 weeks I cant work on the hack so christos would you please close this thread for 3 weeks after the 3 weeks the hack is going to be active again

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    yeah christos could you close this thread for 3 weeks because we cant get any further with the hack for 3 weeks because mitchel1 is going on vacation

Dark_porygon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    there is no need for that. Mitchel told me that I may continue this hack when he is in spain

so don't close it

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    okay then you will post the updates okay D_P but come much online so i can help

legends

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    yeah this is a nice hack,there all nice in there way! cant wait for more.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    I dont now dark_porygon should release screens by now i geus but it looks like hes not working on the hack at the moment when mitchel1 comes back it will contineu

Years
    Is English your first language?

I mean really, grammar is your friend. :'(

The language most certainly isn't needed, or you could at least warn people in your first post that there is language.

There hasn't been much script changings, and the pokemon don't even know their proper moves.

There are a few houses you can't go in, a few people you can't talk to becuase there is like oodles upon oodles of trees and stuff..

I mean I understand that this is the first beta, I believe, but good lord.

Couldn't you at least use some grammar?
    It makes the hack look a lot better, doesn't it? ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    okay there are enough script changes in the cave in the old viridian and my grammar i dont take care of because english is not my first language my first language is dutch just like mitchel1 and dark_porygon and wuggles ect. but the grammar i cant help if its wrong okay

Dark_porygon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    I dont now dark_porygon should release screens by now i geus but it looks like hes not working on the hack at the moment when mitchel1 comes back it will contineu

well actually.. I've been hacking a lot now. Nearly got Lavander finished. I'm hoping to realease the beta this Wensday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back