• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon dark cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • HACK OF :
    pokemon dark cry
    Right up there at the top of the first post, buddy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2007
    so far nice hack i like the cussing lol. i also know this is a beta version but how can i make team rocket move away from the doors so i can get into houses or at least make the police go away. i played all the way up to S.S. Annie and got hm CUT but i cant use it because i dont have the badge and i cant enter the gym to get the badge cus the police are blocking me so i am stuck at this point. if you dont want to spoil it for others pm me please thanks i am stuck.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    so far nice hack i like the cussing lol. i also know this is a beta version but how can i make team rocket move away from the doors so i can get into houses or at least make the police go away. i played all the way up to S.S. Annie and got hm CUT but i cant use it because i dont have the badge and i cant enter the gym to get the badge cus the police are blocking me so i am stuck at this point. if you dont want to spoil it for others pm me please thanks i am stuck.

did u first go to bill and when you come back whas the police on the same place or what?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2007
    yeah i went to bill before going to the ship. i went to bill and the police are still there. and is teamrocket supposed to dissappear when you defeat the team rocket recruiter guy. cus team rocket is still blocking my way into the bike shop and i have the bike voucher.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
  • cool game i like the armor mewtwo. is it possible to get the dark lugia from gx gale of darkness in here too?

i'm back peopel ;) and thnx you like the hack ^^ and it's maby posible to get dark lugia into the game but maby later okej;)

Necrod : why I most change the male overworld?

kurupted :i went to bill and the police are still there
    that is a bug but i hope it's kan be fixed
    team rocket is still blocking my way into the bike shop and i have the bike voucher
    you can past him if you beat giovannie in saffron city his tower

(i'm sorry for my bad engles i'm dutch) lest time i say it :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    Major Glitch

When i start the game and choose my rivials and my name the game is glitchy and i can't move and tiles are messed up in the room.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    Nice hack, (i also speak dutch).
    Love your sprites and icons. I played but can't remember i got the first badge.
    where can you get with this beta?

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    The maps look very good, but there are some tile errors. I suggest fixing them :P

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
  • thnx everyboddy en there is news
    I don't work enymore on this hack i'll start a new hack this new hack will by beter than Dark cry the name of the hack i'll don't say ^^ with new tiles maby any darkness tiles new scripts new hiro and some of the diamond and pearl pokemon and much more :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back