• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I haven't updated this in a while because no one replied, now I just decided to delete my previous post to be able to do so :D

Anyway I'm done with the game up to the 5th gym and RE-EDITED the beginning as there was lots of text that was unchanged in the alpha.
Now I've Beta 1 up and it'll end in the village where the 5th gym is (you can battle the leader of course) :)

Download it in the main post.

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2016
Lucky me, i just downloaded Beta 1. Mapping looks really nice on first sight, better then your older hacks. AND FINALYYY, a hack that does not just use the default NPC's. At least you gave them new messages and stuff. Really great, Im addicted already. This hack has great potential^^

Years
I have played some of the beta today. When I played older betas I went to the Lighthouse first, went to Southend Mart for item, battled Jasmine and then went to Mr. Pokemon's House. When I play it I'll go to Mr. Pokemon first. Does Eevee learn bite at level 30? Are the evolution stones in Sandstone?

miksy91

Years
I have played some of the beta today. When I played older betas I went to the Lighthouse first, went to Southend Mart for item, battled Jasmine and then went to Mr. Pokemon's House. When I play it I'll go to Mr. Pokemon first. Does Eevee learn bite at level 30? Are the evolution stones in Sandstone?
Yeah Eevee learns Bite at lv30 + evolution stones are in sandstone ;)

Lucky me, i just downloaded Beta 1. Mapping looks really nice on first sight, better then your older hacks. AND FINALYYY, a hack that does not just use the default NPC's. At least you gave them new messages and stuff. Really great, Im addicted already. This hack has great potential^^

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Okay, tbh, I don't like the storyline. It sounds like GSC and it sounds like your re-using the events from the beginning in a different order and the events from the league too.

Apart from that, I wish you good luck. ;)

Benzee

I got your number, on the wall
Years
Story is good (or epic, as you would say =P), screens look very promising. I wish you the best of luck with this. I think this can really become a legendary hack if you really try your best. I have a lot of respect for anyone that hacks GB/GBC. I tried it once and it was way too complicated. I'll be downloading the alpha shortly.

miksy91

Years
Okay, tbh, I don't like the storyline. It sounds like GSC and it sounds like your re-using the events from the beginning in a different order and the events from the league too.

Apart from that, I wish you good luck. ;)
Well this isn't that much better than my other hacks since scripting in crystal is harder than in g/s. Now that I've learned some other things about hacking g/s too (after I started this one) I'd hack them instead but I'm not quitting this one so this will go to the end of course :D

.YAS.

Media > Gaming
Years
  • Age 29
  • no?
  • Seen Nov 27, 2010
Nice Hack ^^
Btw, I could make you a banner if you want to :)
cuz, there always room for another banner, right?

miksy91

Years
Nice Hack ^^
Btw, I could make you a banner if you want to :)
cuz, there always room for another banner, right?
Sure, if you make one I'll put it here too :D

Also I noticed the pictures have been deleted from tinypic again so I try to post them to another site soon...

.YAS.

Media > Gaming
Years
  • Age 29
  • no?
  • Seen Nov 27, 2010
Ok, I know it could be better, but...here it is:
View attachment 52714

(It's also in my art. there's a link in my sig^^)

Edit: Perhaps I should put some Pokémon or Team Rocket grunt in it? Or perhaps some diagonal lines, as most banners have?

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
Ok, I know it could be better, but...here it is:
View attachment 52714

(It's also in my art, there's a link in my sig^^)

Edit: Perhaps I should put some Pokémon or Team Rocket grunt in it? Or perhaps some diagonal lines, which most banners have?
Maybe more stuff in it would be better but it's okay already

I'll put this in the main post but if you're willing to edit it I'll re-upload it ;)

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
i rally liked the beta and the story line i hope this ghack gets finished

.YAS.

Media > Gaming
Years
  • Age 29
  • no?
  • Seen Nov 27, 2010
I made a new banner for you. I Tried to make something unique :)

Perhaps I should've uploaded it in my previous post(?) :cer_confused:

EDIT: Oops, I didn't know I forgot to make the background transparent :cer_eek:

I decided to upload 3 slightly different versions of it this time:
View attachment 52761View attachment 52762View attachment 52763

Btw, I could move the circles and sprites down little bit if you'd like it smaller

Another Edit: I edited the banner again so it will stick to the edge of the signature field (if you know what I mean)
View attachment 52764View attachment 52765View attachment 52766

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
I made a new banner for you. I Tried to make something unique :)
View attachment 52752

Perhaps I should uploaded it in my previous post(?) :cer_confused:
This is definitely better than the ones before ;)
Thanks for making it.

EDIT:
It looks good but it's so big and that's why the white screen as the background doesn't work at all :|
If you can use gimp and make the banner transparent that way it would be awesome (if not I'll ask one of my friends to do it) :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2021
Looks good m8!

I like your crystal hacks!

Keep going,you are getting better!

Does this one go up to only three gyms or there is more to it?

Because...

Spoiler:

If more gyms exist,don't tell me where and how to find them,I will search for them!

miksy91

Years
Looks good m8!

I like your crystal hacks!

Keep going,you are getting better!

Does this one go up to only three gyms or there is more to it?

Because...

Spoiler:

If more gyms exist,don't tell me where and how to find them,I will search for them!
5 gyms exist ;)

But if you're playing the alpha you can only find three gyms, beta is up and contains six gyms + changes in the beginning which you probably missed :|

miksy91

Years
Update !

I've added "NOTICE" section in the first page but decided to show it here as well.

NOTICE !!!
This hack contains language that may affect young children.
There is no curse in the game but this time Team Rocket is actually evil so if you can't take being laughed or abused, I'd say you shouldn't play this game.
If you're at least 12 years old, you shouldn't have a problem playing this game but if you're under that age, play it if you think you can take it ;)

Also expect to see new screenshots soon as I'm already passed the 7th gym :D

miksy91

Years
I decided to put up new screenshots already :D

You probably didn't see the last update as I did it today as well (it's above this one).

There are 7 new screenshots in the main post featuring for instance new hero sprite (actually the one from Telefang or Pokemon Diamond/Jade for GBC).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back